Larger Injectors on NA Crown 1Uzfe with aftermarket ecu

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

redsx

I have an NA early crown running factory auto, and has the small light blue injectors fitted, it doesn't have much in the way of mods at this stage apart from larger exhaust. The motor has been sitting for some time so the injectors will need doing so was wondering which way to go as there is not much talk in this regards. The car will be running an aftermarket ecu running ignition and injectors sequentially. I have a spare set of 7MGE Lime Green 315cc injectors on hand from another project are they going to be too much for a basically stock engine?

Not too big at all. Set up correctly, having reduced injector duty cycles on an NA car works well. All my better na cars have larger injectors, tuned to same afr and make better power.

Not too big at all. Set up correctly, having reduced injector duty cycles on an NA car works well. All my better na cars have larger injectors, tuned to same afr and make better power.
Thanks again Gloverman, that is excellent news, save the expense of getting another set of injectors and having to send them away to get them serviced.