Lambo being smoked by Supra

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
It was a 1200 whp supra. Just awesome how that thing goes. By the way I think the guy who drive the Lambo is the owner of the supra also. Gotta love the 2jz motor.

Ahhh I need to put a turbo on my motorcycle. I miss having my turbo cars. But I guess someday I can slap two on my 1UZ =o Yeah it said somewhere that the buy owned both of the cars. Must be nice.

that's insane how hard the supra pulls away, especially since that is not the normal murc but the lp640, which of course has 640hp. But the murc sounds so sweet.

justengt8, how did you get the 77 celica to handle, i have an ra29 that my father bought in 78 and unfortunately i had a minor accident in. One day i would like to build one of these cars, but its got to handle, and mine handled terribly. Did you go to rack and pinion (if so from what car)? 79 ' supra rear end? Sturts, suspension brakes from a later celica, supra? Please more info.

Quick, rundown.,

AE86 LSD rear end.
Nolethane bushes everywhere
adjustable lower trailing arms
adjustable panard rod
koni oil shocks
k-mac variable rate rear springs
coilovers front
front and rear strut braces
2 deg neg front and lots of castor
can't recall spring rates but lets say firm ;)

It was very predictable...could step the arse out at 140kph and feel comfortably in control.

hmmm nice and all,

But now let's try braking to a halt from 250km/h don't think you'll be very happy in the supra.

ps supra modified and lambo off factory?

not to be rude I love the way the supra goes, but there's more to it than straight speed.

thereby, if I was to run the supra in my hometown, I wouldn't get much else reaction than, Omg another wannabe with a too loud exhaust, but should I take the lambo, I't probably have a very nice evening:scratchchin:

Grtz Thomas

So you used stock front suspension? Steering box, brakes, etc?

Quick, rundown.,

AE86 LSD rear end.
Nolethane bushes everywhere
adjustable lower trailing arms
adjustable panard rod
koni oil shocks
k-mac variable rate rear springs
coilovers front
front and rear strut braces
2 deg neg front and lots of castor
can't recall spring rates but lets say firm ;)

It was very predictable...could step the arse out at 140kph and feel comfortably in control.

Love it when a 15 year old Supra, probably with 100K miles on the clock, blows the doors off the latest Italian supercar that costs 5x what the Supra owner has in his car.

I think it was Dan Gurney who said the twinturbo Supra braked better than any production car made. Of course brake technology has improved a lot since then, so a 15 year old Supra might not be able to outbrake the best that Italy has to offer, even though it can outrun it.

So you used stock front suspension? Steering box, brakes, etc?

Nah, coilovers front with custom sway bar with relocated mounts, rose jointed A arms. Rear brakes were the AE86 discs, fronts were 297mm Nissan Patrol rotors with RX7 4 spots. Still ran the steering box but was looking to use a KE70 rack and pinion.

Attachments

• DSCN0325.jpg
    DSCN0325.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0327.jpg
    DSCN0327.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 1
Justen can you take out that Supra????????

Those races weren't even close... The supra passed the Lambo like it was standing still... Are you guys sure that was a good running Lambo??? Then again 1200hp is 1200hp...

Any car putting out 1200hp should take out any stock Lambo... Those Lambo's are mostly designed for top speed anyway and not dragging...They should have raced for top speed then you may see a different story...

What I want to know is how is that 2uz-fe sporting 1200hp even able to run on the streets?...How is that 1200hp turbo even spooling? Something is a miss...

I have seen a 1200hp Supra and the guy whom owns it and built it had to run nitrous just to get it moving and get the big arse turbo spooling...Needless to say it was track driven only... TH400 tranny swap too..The V160 couldn't handle the 1200hp according to the owner...

Good deal Justen...You should make an U-tube video going heads up against a beast of some sorts......

As for me -

Jibbby's SC400 vs. Supra 1200hp

Dyno - not even a comparison to consider and should get a good laugh from the dyno guy...

From a roll - not a snow balls chance in hell...

Drags - A 60 foot launch I like my chances on cleaning him just because I think that Supra can't launch or spool well at all......Via the 2jz sporting 1200hp...

Circuit - I might blow a circuit trying to hang...Nope not chance....