Just dropped my car and installed some rims

MrLexo

I just installed 19" Lowenhart BSD's- 3 piece in chrome and new suspension (Tokico shocks, Tanabe springs). The car is about 2" lower than the stock suspension but surpisingly the ride hasn't changed much. Pretty good combination I guess. But anyhow, here's the pics:

MrLexo

Here's some shots from the back

I wish I could've went a little lower on the back though. There's an 1" gap that doesn't look too great. I might need some bigger tires back there.

MrLexo

Lextreme said:
Damn nice.. I want some....
NP man, let's make it happen ;P. You can't run 19's on your car David, one pothole going your speed and it'll be bye bye rims. haha

espwr25

Car looks nice but you need to hook yourself up with a lip kit and a color match paint job. Beside that everything looks real clean...

Gotta Go!

V-roooom......

MrLexo

espwr25 said:
Car looks nice but you need to hook yourself up with a lip kit and a color match paint job. Beside that everything looks real clean...

Gotta Go!

V-roooom......
The kit will be on soon, as soon as you get your turbo kit installed. haha

espwr25

I'm still looking into that but first I would need to hook up the exterior...for the ladies, of course...

After that I am serioursly looking into the single turbo.

Gotta Go..

V-roooom......

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"
They always remember the first.

Who was the first person walk on the moon?
Who was the first person successufully fly a plane?
Who was the first person climb Mountain Everest?
Who was the first person traveled to China?
Who was the first person turbo a 1990 Lexus LS400?
Who was the first person turbo a 1992 Lexus ES250?

budzsc

hey guys, could you inform me on the difference between the Tanabe GS SUSTEC DF210 springs, and the Tanabe DF210 Springs?? Theres a huge price difference... but the descriptions are almost identical.