JIC Magic body kit

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey guys, I just purchased the JIC Magic Body Kit and I noticed it has a place for fog lights in the front. Ive seen some pictures of cars with the fogs. Mine is a 92 model and the pictures of those fog lights look nothing like mine. I was wondering if there is anyone else running the kit that knows this question cause I think its the newer SC fog lights.

Attachments

• img1181sexk6a.JPG
    img1181sexk6a.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 4
Most fog lights holes on most body kits are for stock 97-00 SC, except a very few. These fog lights are more round shape. 92-96 stock SC uses the more rectangle-like fog lights. The JIC kit uses 97-00 SC lights. I bought the JIC a few months ago and I'll install it soon. I used to have the Vertex kit that also uses 97-00 SC lights. The newer model lights cost about $300/pair.

I guess im gonna have find some newer fog lights to buy somewhere here soon. The car is under the knife right now getting stripped, new black paint (previously jade green), jic magic kit, 18" bronze 5 ziegen wheels, and more for the winter makeover. Ill post pics of it when im done with the work. Well I appreciate the help man, thanks alot.

Yes, post the pics when they're done, my friend. I'm also running 245/40/18 front and 255/40/18 rear. If you want to mod the power on your SC, this forum is the best.

Steve, are you going to install the kit yourself, or are you going to have a shop do it. I've done body work at my dad's body shop my whole life and this Extreme Dimensions kit is a pain in the a$$. Ive had to modify it so much to make it fit. Alot of sanding and cutting excess fiberglass. I was seeing if you started on your, and if so how was the progress.

I'll fit this kit on my car first, and I'll take it to the shop for painting. It's because I'll also modify somethings on this kit to make it look a little different. I think your kit could be the copy. That's why the thickness is thicker than the original JIC and it requires a lot of sanding to fit. My kit is also a copy but it's made of hi-quality plastic, not fiberglass. I'll put it on my car very soon after I'm sure my turbo system is running perfectly. The engine is already running with the turbo on 4 jacks. I'll put the car down in a week or two.

Once your car is finished, let me see some pics of it. The JIC is always my best choice overall. Other kits have some nice areas and some normal areas (not interested). For example, the Vertex front is nice, but the sides & rear are just ok. The AC front and sides are nice, but the rear is too plain and nothing special. There're more kits out there, but none of them have the most perfect overall kit like the JIC.