Jibby saying hello and needs a little help..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibby

Saying hello to all my old friends at Lextreme first and foremost!!! Hope all you clowns are doing well.

Thought to try you guys for a little help on a recent problem with my SC400. Anyways, I still have my old Betsy, 1992 Lexus SC400.. Been sitting around mostly the last few years but I did finally get a chance to wrench on it.. I had changed out a faulty starter motor successfully, and as I was putting the top of the engine back together I got busy and left the car sitting half apart for almost a half a year but very close to done..

So I get back to connecting up the last of the vacume hoses and simply lost track of a few hoses and plugs.. The engine turns... Intake, fuel rails, and throttle is spot on installed and ready to go..

Anyways, I took some problem area pics and any feedback you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated...

Cheers everyone!!!!:cool:

My finger in the pics is pointing to the areas I'm concerned and confused about... Have a look...

pic 1) I have no idea where that last open alluminum hose running along the side of the intake goes? My finger is pointing at it... Straight aluminum hose that almost looks like fuel delivery.. Hmmmm?

pic 2) I installed a short hose to bridge the two opening located directly between the two distributor caps at the front of the intake.. Not sure if that short rubber hose goes there and connects the two or do the 2 opening branch off to something else and that little hose should not be there at all? Again my finger is pointing to it.. I did not put hose clamps on the hose yet..

pic 3) 3 open end electric plugs, not sure where any of the 3 connect?.

It's been so long since I wrenched on my ride and the picture in my head escaped my memory..

Attachments

• 100_0210.jpg
    100_0210.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_0206.jpg
    100_0206.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 100_0207.jpg
    100_0207.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 5