Seller Feedback ISC Coilovers...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Death By Bass

he sells products that dont suit the vehicle they are intended for, then tries to sell people parts to make them fit/work, thats not how its meant to work.

the "celsior" coilovers he's attempting to sell are not suitable, the rear springs he is suggesting are way too hard, not to mention the shocks can never be set stiff enough for the weight of the vehicle.

the S13 coilovers he sold dont even suit the vehicle properly, and cant even be lowered anymore than about stock, when he advertises them as being able to drop it 3 inches. He is now offering replacement brackets, that you can BUY from him, when these should be exchanged at no cost.

the guy doesn't actually know anything about suspension setups, he just seems to make stuff up to keep customers buying stuff from him.

I mean, he's now increasing his prices by like $50 - $100? my sources tell me he is already making $500 - $700 a set!

anyway, as long as people dont know the truth about his products, and services, I'm sure people will keep buying from him...

SO!!!, it seems you cant actually tell the truth about his products on forums that he sells on, so, I'm posting it here, simple
smile.gif

avoid Mr ISC and his products.

thanks for your time!
progress.gif
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=499622

Hey Bass,
You should also post this in the tread at the bottom of this forum called

"Vendor/Tuner/Shop Experiences (feedback)"

, unless you have already?

maybe I did in the past? lol

it doesn't really matter, he only sells in Australia anyway, and most people on here wouldn't be considering his products anyway.

heres a photo of one of the front springs, that the coilover guy assured me would be stiff enough.

they are 12kg/mm springs, and he said even with 6km/mm ones, they would be fine... as you can see, 6kg/mm springs, and they would be fully compressed...

springnw2.jpg

so, clearly he doesn't actually know anything about suspension setups and the like.

in other words, if you're looking to buy from him, dont accept what he says as being correct, as chances are, it wont be!