IS200 V8 Swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

camaro68

Started this swap some 6 years ago, been making progress recently to try to get it finished and on the road. What makes this different is that I have installed a BMW diff unit to give the car a sensible final drive ratio to stop the loss of traction when the std diff is used.
20140201_105959.jpg

Thanks for the compliment Bushwhacker, takes a lot of effort to get this look. this is the MK3 Supra i did a few years back.
HPIM0289.jpg

Very nice looking conversion.

Are you running the factory ECU? How have you gone about trying to ensure all of the IS200 dash functions like gauges and climate control are still functional?

Like your post on toymods
Unless u run an engine with same communications
They will not work just like factory
U need aftermarket temp gauge and an ac compressor controller
Or learn toyota comms language

Or you are a kiwi. Some of us have got it sorted. Everything working like it should. Stock temp gauge working no issue on stock 1uz ecu. We even have aftermarket ECU which can do the job too and make everything work.

i had to run orig ecu when i did an ls1 into a 350z
was twice as big a wiring job but luckily the guy was willing to pay for a good job

yes we can
I guess it all comes down to money
im trying to learn arduino sheit these days so I can read canbus stuff
but way to busy due to big car show on in a week, and my body is aching from all the overtime, I got an 18 hour day this coming Tuesday hahaha