introducing myself finally!!!!!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

driftfx1

My name is Manuel A. Castill jr. I am from hoston texas and have been a member n this site for awhile. Don't post much but am a lurker.. I always wanted a lexus ls400 or celsior for awhile.. since last year ive owned about 4 of em which i have gotten or less than $1000us each.. I have fallen in love with the 1uzfe since it has not left me stranded nor has given me much problems... I love drifting also and so i used my celio for it.. I bought it for $800 welded diff and got coils for it.. anyways i'm in the process of goin 5spd righ now so i can be more competitive.. Right now my whole goal is to go 5spd get some more seat time and then forced induction.. I have ben drifting for 7+ years already so i have the basics down.. anywho heres pics of my celsior an my other drift cars

1st drift car
jrstruck045.jpg
2nd drift car
Picture037.jpg
3rd drift car
Picture160.jpg
4th car
Picture141-1.jpg
5th car
2m4yr1v.jpg

I used to drift a Cressida back in 2003. The key to throwing these big barges around is a stiff rear swaybar, helped by lousy rear tires and a good clutch to kick it outta line!

meh theres alot of cressidas out here.. there too common.. nobody i know drifts an auto then a 4 door lexus..

believe me i can get it sideways and keep it until i loose power.. only reason i need clutch is to keep the power band at the right rpm and clutch kick if it dies down..