Intro in order

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mtnrat

I am just a bit of a car nut that feels that just about anything that is made needs modifications.
I want to keep the stock look of the car, but have a little unexpected extra when needed. I drive across BC frequently and feel extra passing punch and some more ponies to run with the dogs is in order. I am putting in a M112 that has been shaved by lextreme to fit under the stock hood. So the end goal is to build a very drivable road car. I have pulleys for 10 and 12 lbs boost, and am also looking at water methanol injection.
After these mods I want to install a LSD and W58 swap.
I now have 65,000 km (39,000 mi), on the car. Here is a pic of the car and the part that need to be installed.

Welcome mtnrat. I just made a DUPLICATE intro for you! Then I saw that you have just made your intro.

I look forward to your results and forum contributions.

Welcome mtnrat. You have all the staff needed!!

But I think you need some good rims also.

Show us more pictures when you start the progress.

It's a very nice project! A M112 on the SC4 will smoke asses. However, a stock W58 won't hold up too long if you go over 300 rwhp & rwtq on the 1UZ. Many Supra guys break it at around 350 rwhp with a lot less rwtq. I'd say 350 rwhp on a Supra would have less than 300 rwtq. The torque is what will break the tranny.

I have on order most of what I need for the W58. I am not looking to drag race and am putting in an auto TT supra LSD, (have those parts already). I am going to change the diff gears to 3.26, (have that too). Looking for more of a real quick cruiser. Hopefully the W58 can handle that. Just waiting for the stuff from the UZA70 store. I have decided I will swap the lsd diff, tranny and headers + exhaust, before the supercharger. Who knows may find I don't want the super, but I doubt it. I may just boost it to 6-7 psi if the stock ecu ect can deal with that. A little simpler and safer for the engine I would think.