Intake Runner

PARTS FOR SALE: Send an email to [email protected] for availability.

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"
Group Buy created for Justen:

Following the success of my short runner intake manifold I am looking to produce a better version for myself with custom plenum as well. The attached pic shows the lower runner sections I am having cast up. I will be placing an order for myself but if anyone else would like a pair of these short intake runners then I am happy to do a bulk order and organise distribution. Price will be around $900AUD depending on numbers.
This setup will allow you to make a twin plenum setup, or a large single plenum or even ITB’s as pictured. This setup is running on a car locally and similar to my manifold produced gains right across the rev range.
I am proceeding regardless and need to place an order with the manufacturer soon. Basically, I’ll need some cash down as a deposit by next Wednesday so those who are seeking big power start looking under your mattress  Contact me via PM and we can sort out details and any questions you might have.

Justen

buicype09

97 cobra intake. upper hat is polished and lower is painted black. it is a short runner intake, thought to be done by nazman, but not really certain. Need 450