Intake Runner

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"
Group Buy created for Justen:

Following the success of my short runner intake manifold I am looking to produce a better version for myself with custom plenum as well. The attached pic shows the lower runner sections I am having cast up. I will be placing an order for myself but if anyone else would like a pair of these short intake runners then I am happy to do a bulk order and organise distribution. Price will be around $900AUD depending on numbers.
This setup will allow you to make a twin plenum setup, or a large single plenum or even ITB’s as pictured. This setup is running on a car locally and similar to my manifold produced gains right across the rev range.
I am proceeding regardless and need to place an order with the manufacturer soon. Basically, I’ll need some cash down as a deposit by next Wednesday so those who are seeking big power start looking under your mattress  Contact me via PM and we can sort out details and any questions you might have.

Justen

spf_lexus

Just curious... but would the lower runners in themselves be used w/ the stock upper 1uz plenum? That would give a nice power bump for N/A as well as FI.

buicype09

97 cobra intake. upper hat is polished and lower is painted black. it is a short runner intake, thought to be done by nazman, but not really certain. Need 450