Intake manifold options?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

live4soccer7

I keep reading about LPK and how he modifies the existing manifold for a super charger. I've looked up "LPK" on the site, but don't come up with a user. How can I get a hold of this person for more information?

I know bullet makes their manifolds: http://www.bulletcars.com/superchargers/toyota/1-uzfe-v8-engine-supercharger-system.html

Are there any other options out there for manifolds that are readily available for purchase?

It seems that the bullet manifolds are really low profile, but also they seem quite spendy too. Very nice though.

Currently just looking at the different options to start planning.

Does anyone know if the bullet manifold replaces both the upper AND lower intake manifold on the 1UZ or is it just the upper manifold?

I don't think you can get enough intercooler in the manifold to be of much use.

The intercooler matrix (I would assume) interfere with airflow through the manifold as it's only a small area in there.

I used an external intercooler on my car but it entailed a bit of plumbing and significant cost.

I don't think you can get enough intercooler in the manifold to be of much use.

The intercooler matrix (I would assume) interfere with airflow through the manifold as it's only a small area in there.

I used an external intercooler on my car but it entailed a bit of plumbing and significant cost.

I still have that distribution spacer Rod. Such a nice bit of CNC machining I just have it cleaned up and on the shelf in the shed to look at :)

Justen,

$5,000 was the purchase price.

Plus intercooler, radiator, fans, pump and pipes and couplings.

Probably cost $6,500.00 to set up.

I hope it worked?