Innovate Wide Band Kit

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"
I have worked out a group buy with our vendor. The Innovate “Standalone Gauge Kit” comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-1 Wideband Controller, NEW! XD-16 (16 in 1) 52mm Programmable Digital Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung/Plug Kit, Software CD, and quick start guide.

The Innovate XD-16 dash-mountable Digital Display ships as an AFR gauge, but can also be configured to display any channel of the Modular Tuning System. Key features:

-2 Bezels + 8 faces = 16 combinations (see below)
-3/4” thick, so it's possible to mount even in surface mount configurations
-3-character LED display
-Record/Calibrate/Peak Hold button
-Programmable (values and colors) digital needle
-Billet Aluminum bezel

The kit also includes:
-Male 2.5 to 2.5 cable to connect XD-16 to an LC-1, AuxBox, LM-1, ST-12, or DL-32
-Terminator Plug
-Mounting Hardware Kit
-Cable to connect to a PC for real-time logging and programming.

This unit (msrp) is selling for $399. I can not disclose the our "special" price because we can not advertise pricing. Please pm me. We need at least 10 orders.

quadcam boat

Lextreme,
is there a cable available to connect to the Autronic SMC? I know they do have one for their other handheld meters. Please send me pricing.

Lextreme

Just call me "Lex"
My buddy is give us an incredible price and I am passing it to you guys. Its so low that I can not disclose because I don't want to get him in trouble. Please pm me.

new2mud

What kind of compatibility does this have with piggyback/standalones?
Known computers it will work with would be great.

sideshow

if u want to find out about whether the o2 sensor works with the aftermarket ecu i would call the manufacturer

both motec and autronic have their own air fuel ratio meter

so to me this means that it has a better accuracy when u do it thru the air fuel meter and not thru the ecu

when u do auto tune on the autronic the o2 sensor talks to the air fuel meter

then the meter talks to the autronic

so i would be careful when connecting it to the ecu

especially when u have hi performance engines or expensive engines

like the o2 wire on a microtech why the fuk have it

i do not believe in running any sort of gauges in a car that give false reading

and running o2 sensor straight to some ecus will give readings that might not be 100%

most people connect the o2 wire ti a std o2 sensor so that means the only time it will be right is when yr cruising

i think under load u need a fast and accurate air fuel meter
just spendthe extra dollars and buy something that is accurate

4000GT

My WBO2 to the Link ECU read identical to gauge in the cabin (also Link) and the Motec in the exhaust pipe to its portable WB gauge. No idea why you think a gauge is better than going to an ECU, its all just an electrical signal being interpreted by a PCB and software no matter the destination.

edz

My WBO2 to the Link ECU read identical to gauge in the cabin (also Link) and the Motec in the exhaust pipe to its portable WB gauge. No idea why you think a gauge is better than going to an ECU, its all just an electrical signal being interpreted by a PCB and software no matter the destination.
I think what sideshow is talking about is if the signal is fed into a device that interprets/modifies the signal and then outputs it's own signal, there could be a problem if the device is not spot on. If you have other sources/gauges to confirm with, then it shouldn't be a problem.