in car adjustable height

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

WDoherty

I was looking online at a video of jay leno's new vette, c6rs? and it had a computer and manual controlled air suspension that he could raise the front height to go up ramps, over speed bumps and then lower for best performance. is there any aftermarket like this for the sc/supra?

I'm interested in this too for my GT40 project, but haven't found anything really suitable yet.

Lots of lowrider kits out there, but nothing that I'd want to use for a streetable racecar.

As Andrew mentioned, the Tein EDFC only controls the dampening of the system - it doesn't affect the ride height at all.

actually i just found an air suspension system for the sc for 2300, but it is not electronically controlled, but you can use it with whatever struts or several coilovers and can drop and raise the car. Don't know how the handling would be though.

Or, you can do what many are doing now. Using the Universal Air Suspension bag with your coilover.

Here is a picture of mine. UAS bags w/ Tein CS v1 coilovers. Height adjustable to get it dialed into your driving style. It can handle on rails or be super soft, depending on where I position the bag on the coilover.

http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/data//502/TeinCSairBrakes.JPG

Custom brackets will be needed to work with whichever coilover you choose.

Tony