immobilizer circuit wiring diagram

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

soldi

hi! I'm in the middle of 1uzfe from ls400 '96 to is200 swap and have a problem with proper connection of immobilizer ecu - can't find any diagrams or so :/ no problem with is200 diagram but nothing to ls400

thanks

maybe.. but I have a Immobilizer ECU connected with ECM ;) probably because of that engine starts and die after 2-3sec.. sometimes its idling for some time but dies when throttle is pushed

coil and spark is OK, fuel is well burned and nothing is going to the exhoust.. it looks like after engine starts injectors stops and it dies :/

I have only photo of the inside of immo unit
P090411_14.430001.jpg

ecu
P090411_14.310001.jpg

where did your motor come from

the usa ls400 ecus got security around 96 and 97
the jap celsiors which is basically ls400 didnt have security till after 2000

that immob ecu does it have a box it comes with
what does it say on the box

u really need to wire up the dignostic plug and plug a scanner in and see if security is still enabled

its usa ls400.. I have a box but didnt took a picture of it (I'll get one today)

I've checked trouble codes only by shortwiring pins in diagnostic plug (finally only 27 and 29 poped up cuz sub-lambda sensord are not connected)

if it's a USA 1uz then wire up the obd2 plug
most late motors have em

also last time I checked I think the engine ecu had 2 wires
goin to the immob ecu. one wire might have been brown colour
I vaguely remember
do u have the key reader and the key all from the matching
motor set.
if u don't then it's job to get security sorted

we have a key and immobilizer ecu, but lost somewhere amplifier with key coil :/ theres one in is200, even 5-wire connector match but signals are different (thats what I assumed after chasing routes of immobilizer ecu)

in donor car diagnostic plug inside was like obd1 car (round), second under hood is like in other cars (rectangular with black cap) - both of them use same split wires.. all in all I dont have scanning tool plugs that would match them

cars owner found someone who sells immobilizer chip - in his opinion it can cheat ecu :) we will find out tomorrow when it arrives :)

engine immobilizers were added in '97, so double check if you have a late '96 car. otherwise the system added could possibly be aftermarket.

if it's oem, any junkyard in the US could sell you the coil/amp you need.

100% sure its oem system ;) coil is bought cuz "immobilizer magician" just informed that his chip wont work for this ecu ;)

here we have Immobilizer ECU

IMAG0148.jpg

maybe LS400 '97+ security wiring will match? can someone took a picture of 5-wire white plug going into key amplifier? we messed up with it without taking notes ;)

coil is on the way so we will try to fire it up with this ecu.. unfortunately those 5 wires are messed up :p it probably ends up by chasing routes in amplifier ;) lack of immobiliser wiring diagrams is killing me.. few days of searching and nothing

immobiliser circuit is damaged now so we have to skip it ;) another weird thing - we get 3 DTCs:
27 (O2 Sensor - not connected)
29 (O2 Sensor - not connected)

99!!! what is this??

we are looking for ecu without immo ;)

OK, the car is running (not completely like I would like to but thats topic for another tread)

cause was damaged immobiliser unit luckily we found some toyota_guru who had those diagrams and managed to fix immo problem