Immo ECU with matched KEY

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I tried with and without grounding EOM with same results.

I am still lost with the KSW. Watching some videos on the LS400 IMMO, I see the safety light flashes when door is open, and stops just when the key is inserted. But as per diagram, the antenna amplifier is feed by +B not BATT. So in the OEM configuration, the KSW switch is who trigger the immo to send the key signal.
But how is that possible if the amplifier is not powered when you insert the key in OFF possition?

In my current configuration, if I place the chip in the ring and ground the KSW, the security flash did not stop, I need to power the relays to turn IMLD light off. Then, If I take the chip out, the light starts flashing just when remove the KSW. (in this setup I run the amp to BATT)
No idea??????

that is normal isn't it
on my bench programmer the imob light goes out when ign is on

on my other bench programmer for a land cruiser it has a separate immob ecu which is powered by constant battery and the light goes out once u put key in which is different to the 1uzvvti
as long as the immob light goes out once u turn ign on then that's how it works
the 1uzvvti does not have an external immob ecu so it doesn't work like some vids on gay tube

that is normal isn't it
on my bench programmer the imob light goes out when ign is on

on my other bench programmer for a land cruiser it has a separate immob ecu which is powered by constant battery and the light goes out once u put key in which is different to the 1uzvvti
as long as the immob light goes out once u turn ign on then that's how it works
the 1uzvvti does not have an external immob ecu so it doesn't work like some vids on gay tube

In this LS400's ecu, if I feed the amplifier with B+ (efi relay powered) the light does not stop flashing, need BATT voltage.
I just get into a 2000´s LS400 and the light goes off just puttin the key in.

Honestly I can't answer cause I didn't experiment in that area. I never had an oppurtunity or any special wish to play with complete donor car. When I discovered how to build a bypass device and figured out its minimal requirements I lost interest for any further research

if its wired like the book says and the light goes out once u turn ign on and if the engine starts
who gives a fk it runs

u r making a simple problem into a major problem for nothing

I just checked a stock standard factory ls400 with a 1uz vvti
the light goes out when u put key in so something else must give signal to ecu
to turn the security light
and I double checked the wiring and the key reader only gets efi relay power not batt
so there is something else missing

ive been playing with flashing immobiliser chips on some Toyota land cruiser
it has battery to immob ecu so the security light goes off as soon as the key switch gets triggered

if I don't trigger the key switch the led stays on but as soon as I turn ign on the led goes out
so in the end as long as engine starts just leave it
the more shit u add to it the more chance things will stuff up
all I do is wire the key reader right near ecu and put an led there incase one day it doesn't start

put an led there incase one day it doesn't start

You might as well wire KSW to ground. It's more reliable if you're concerned about customer's car not starting one day.

With KSW earthed, ECU reads key just once - upon first start-up. Then you can even remove the chip or key reader and it will start forever until you disconnect the battery.

Hi mates,
I have question about how to reset the syncro immobilizer. I know on OBD2 plug to do a brigde between pin 4 and 13 then car start. On this old plug which I need to connect to make the syncro please?
Firts time with this situation.
Thanks a lot ;)