IMF SC400 headers Holiday Special $399!!

PARTS FOR SALE: Send an email to [email protected] for availability.

Chase

Approved Vendor
Happy holidays everyone!

This group buy is good until December 31!

This is the once a year special i am going to be offering. Only 2 sets of the SC400 headers available for the $399.00 + s&h price. After the first two are sold the headers will be offered for $499.00 + s&h. If you were looking for a deal on these headers then this is the best time to purchase a set.

Only 2 sets available for $399 and only 3 sets for the price of $499. After the first 5 sets are sold the price will be $599.00 plus s&h until 12/31/10 and then it goes back up to retail of $799.00.

Customers and members of this forum are already running this setup on their cars with great results.

- made out of 304 stainless steel
- great power gain (CL members who have these can confirm)
- 2 year warranty

Here is a picture of the headers

Fits 100% all 92-94 SC400's. 95- and up models require minor modifications to the flanges that connect to the stock y-pipe.

The headers are in stock and will ship within 24 hours of placing the order. All orders placed on a Friday or weekends will ship out on Monday. No need to wait until we get 5 paid order, the headers will ship out regardless.

To place an order or if you have any questions please e-mail me to [email protected] or feel free to PM me.

Thanks, Chase

Chase

Approved Vendor
Pmed you back!

Anyone else who is interested in a set, for the remaining of this week i can offer the pricing of $599.00 plus shipping.

E-mail me or PM if interested.

Headers are in stock and ready to ship.

Chase