I'm the 1st to post in the uk section!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Errrm, yeah he said he had a problem with a guy in scotland lol.

did you not get the clutch release bearing adaptor with the kit? Postage is cheap for me so i dont need to worry about that. The jury is out until i receive parts. If you only bought the plate then i wouldnt expect it to fit. If you bought the whole kit id be a bit worried.

maccyD what are you planning to do with the anti roll bar as the front sump still hits?

Are you changing the cams or any mods?

Im not sure if my engine bay is different but i didnt have any problems with the anti roll bar, the sump seemed to sit perfectly in the gap, though i didnt have the gearbox on there to check the position of that. It is odd though. Compared to my 1J conversion into an S14 turbo, the S14 N/A looked like it had something missing.

Heres a picture of my engine bay, maybe you can compare it to yours.

2012-04-07181826.jpg

Ruishy, i read your message again, and if you only bought the adaptor plate it would be expected to not sit perfectly. Im buying the whole kit off him including bearing adaptors clutch and flywheel. This is sold as a full bolt up kit so shouldnt (within reason) have any problems.

Errrm, yeah he said he had a problem with a guy in scotland lol.

did you not get the clutch release bearing adaptor with the kit? Postage is cheap for me so i dont need to worry about that. The jury is out until i receive parts. If you only bought the plate then i wouldnt expect it to fit. If you bought the whole kit id be a bit worried.
I bought the adapter the spigot and release bearing, the clutch DOESNT ENGAGE at all without milling material off the plate and the bellhousing. TBH for the money, the quality wasnt very good either, i bought his to save me from having to engineer one myself, but in the end i re-did it all anyway so cost me twice as much !
There is another guy on ziptied.com that had the exact same prob with his Z33 covnersion stuff, in the end he machined the box and got a custom clutch to compensate

My bay looks the same maccyd mines a 14 turbo :)

The brett collins guy don't ship to the uk it says on his ebay pages :S

I have ways and means ;-) lol. I might be able to hook you up, but would like to confirm the quality of the stuff first. No point questioning the guy as theyre already somewhere over the atlantic. He may also only go through me for parts to the UK due to previous payment problems. :confused:

Using the SR box, same conversion he has on his car, so im thinking the niggles have been worked out. Anyway, for every 2 people with problems, there are 10s of people who havent had them. Ill happily eat my words but i wont judge until ive seen it myself. No offence to you mate, but i dont want to offend you or the guy im buying loads of parts off.

Ill let you know in a week and a bit when i put it all together.

well id imagine he has the kinks worked out if he is using the SR box, i would never use him again thats for sure.
I would rather spend the extra time needed and make stuff myself considering the money he charged.

I thought the price was pretty reasonable for a bolt in kit, essentially everything i need mechanically to get the engine in. It cost me less than the R154 conversion for my 1JZ inlcuding shipping from the states.

Im excited anyway but sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Id prefer to help build up his reputation over here from receiving good parts as he seems like a good guy.

im just looking for a copy of the one you have mate, its more than enough for what we are doing ( mating the 1uzfe to an audi transaxle in a single seater buggy )