Ignition cut

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

is400v8

Hey folks, just wondering is anyone has wired in an after market rev limiter (ignition cut) to a 1uz fe non VVTI something like a BEE-R or Omex. If so i would like some advice on how it was done as ive been scaring the internet for some time now and cant find any answers to my questions. Thanks for any help in advance.

I was under the impression they have an inbuilt rev limiter.

Something like 7,500RPM comes to mind.

I find by the time mine gets past 6,500RPM it's not sounding too happy and I shift gears.

The torque curve doesn't need the engine to rev all that hard anyway.

Yes the engine does have an inbuilt rev limiter, i use this engine in my track car and when installing an after market limiter it helps give that extra bit of securing against over revving. These rev limiters give you multiple choices of where you want your rev limit to be at any one time and also they have launch control built in. I have installed these limiters in my previous track cars, both previous cars had coil on plug ignition setup, where as my 1uzfe non vvti is distributor ignition. Due to this im having some difficulty finding out if it can be done or not, or even if it has ever been done for that matter. Thankz