I got used by a S65 V12 Bi-turbo AMG Merc..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Well Steve, that may just happen one day if I ever get my hands on a cheap LS2, Or LS7 GM engine and drivetrain to swap..... I am always looking at the classified papers for an unlikely steal of a deal...

I still invision a rediculous LSx powered drivetrain in my SC400... I think David has thought about that one too, even though he may not admit it...

Well Steve, that may just happen one day if I ever get my hands on a cheap LS2, Or LS7 GM engine and drivetrain to swap..... I am always looking at the classified papers for an unlikely steal of a deal...

I still invision a rediculous LSx powered drivetrain in my SC400... I think David has thought about that one too, even though he may not admit it...
Then the forum might be called LStreme...:tongue: No more Lex...

I was at the Friday night races last night...

I didn't give it a go, but I saw one bad arse Grand National that ripped the compitition... Housed a Chevy Chevelle that was rumbling... It sounded crazy, with a whinning noise to it, mean..... Clean, black and nice, the owner really kept it up as it looked like new......Very nice...

Becareful fellas of those old Buick Grand Nationals because with just a few mods they can beat just about anything on the road... I was talking with the owner and he gave me the lowdown...

Thought I would report that...