I got used by a S65 V12 Bi-turbo AMG Merc..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Actually James's 2JZGTE is crazy. When we ran last time, I got a head jump first but then James caught up and we hung like that all along. Then James's car kept pulling strong while my boost died out. That's why I just upgraded my turbo to handle 600 hp. The previous turbo housing only supports up 475 hp and I know I maxxed it out already. You gotta watch out for James, John. I'd love to have free coffee...:veryhappy:

You guys are too funny... Lex, it's a 100 nitrous shot running and not a 150 shot and that is the reason I might lose this race to James... If I blow up racing so be it as long as I am in the lead when she blows.....Hey, you guys can all help me pick up all the broken parts laying on the road afterwards.... He He...

Well Steve, now your hyping James 2jz.., hmmm? I guess we will see what happens won't we.. My car pulls hard and then dies off like yours so it may be a simular situation... But if I am so far in front no boost will catch me... Man, I am talking crap....

I forgot to say while my HP numbers are less then impressive compared to James, my torque numbers are a different story.. I got more torque then a Earth Mover, Tractor, 18 wheeler Big Rig, and even the Nasa Space Shuttle... So watch out fellas...

Oh, if for some crazy odd reason I do lose this race, James is the only one getting free coffee... All you other guys are going to have to dig deep into the pockets and cough up some hard earned cash....

Just to make this clear, with my 100 nitrous shot I cannot break loose the rears in third gear under full juice, however with my previos 150 shot I was able to cherp them in third.. That's the difference..

See ya in the morning fellas....

Guys, I really don't know what to say...Other then I am really sorry...

This is how my morning began - (no exaggeration 100% truth)

I wake up this morning at 7AM, get the directions off the internet, post on a couple of threads on Lextreme.com and then I was out the door and on the road at 7:15AM... I then drive to Olympic Blvd in the City of Santa Monica to test the new Nitrous bottle and system.....It's a business district and all business's are closed on Sunday and it's on the way to the freeway... So I stop the car and light it up real quick, I spin the rears in first and then let off the gas, next thing I know there are lights flashing and the police siren is going load behind me....(I think damn this is just my luck) It's THE COPS and they are on me like flies on crap... The cop gets out the police cruiser in a hurry with his hand on his gun and say's "Are you the owner of this car?, and stay where you are don't get out of the car"... I said officer, "Yes, I am the owner of this Lexus and I was just testing my nitrous system out here in this empty business district early on a Sunday morning".. He said, I thought you might be stealing the car and running or something, I said "What?" (confused) and then said no way, as I am just testing the nitrous system as I don't know where else to test it in this city"... He said "Well, I can give you an Exibition of speeding ticket", "now can I please see your license and registation"... He takes my info. and walks back to his cruiser to check it all out...The Copper then comes back to me and says, "I am going to let you off with a warning this time but don't ever let me see you doing that again"... He said, "go to a track or on private property to test your car"... I said "thank you officer you got it, and you are too kind"..

I take a deep breath and drive off on the freeway to the City of Diamond Bar to race. I then realise I got crappy map directions that are not very clear at all and over shoot Diamond Bar on the freeway and end up in the City of Pomona.. I get off the freeway and call David for better directions as it is now 8AM (race time)... No answer, and I call again, voice message.... I then get back onto the freeway and immediately experience a front tire blowout going 70mph. The SC400 gets really squeerly, noisy and pulls to the right and bit...I'm not sure what it is.. I get the car over to the shoulder of the road and off the freeway and thought maybe my back end fell off or something from that prior vibration.. To my suprise it was just a front wheel blowout and the tire absolutely had shreaded to pieces on me... NO SPARE...

I then call AAA for towing assistance as I do not carry a spare tire. It's now 8:30am and I finally talk to David and tell him what happened.. He offers to bring over a spare tire over but I decline because the tow truck is already on the way.. The race is delayed I thought... I get towed on a flat bed to Firestone Tire Shop and get two front new tires installed ($450 dollars later).. I then call David again to see if all you guys are saround and still want to do this race.....No answer on Davids phone and I get voice mail..It's now about 10am...

I get in my Lexus and head back home dead tired... I got 4 hours sleep the night before... Now I am home and going to nap... Not happy...

Sorry guys, I know we all planned to meet and showed up..No telling how many of your frieinds showed up too... I feel so bad... All I can say it's been one hell-of-a day for me so far and if we can do this race meet again "ANYTIME" I promise I will drive and show... SO SORRY GUYS, there was nothing I could do!!!!

Wait you tell the police officer that you have Nitrous system and you are testing it on public streeet and he let you off?? WTF? If that were happen to me I would get my car impounded. You lucky man.

Wow... all these stuff happen to you in the morning. Sorry, to hear man. Could have been some good fun. Oh Well...

John,
Lucky you that the cop was easy and didn't cite you, and you didn't get into serious trouble when your tire blew. What a relief! If you ran into serious trouble while trying to see us, we would have owed you big time. Your safety is important. We felt your stresses, but here our hearts were broken when you didn't show up. We all need to be compensated, you, James, David, and I. David had to cancel his appointment with his church. James had to spend his time working his car out and cancel his time with his wife. I had to cut short my sleep, only 5 hours last night, just to see your fast ride under WOT and NOS. I've could have progressed on my car project if I didn't go. I only have the weekend to work on my car. I always want to convince you go turbocharging...Oh well.

Jib,

Sorry to hear your bad luck with everything. I guess it was determined that you shouldn't race at all. I showed the boys where they would go at it. This hidden treasure is racers' dream. It is in a industrial area with 3/4 mile straight away and this road has 3 huge lanes. During the weekend this place is a ghost town. The road has smooth and level pavement too. This road is about 3 years old. Nice is all I can say. I am sure the boys would say the same thing.

Honestly I was very disappointed. I had blocked the whole morning for you. Since there was a no show. James was the winner! He won by default. We have a picture to prove it too! His trophy was a crank pulley...lol..... So next time you need to redeem yourself and take the title away from James.

Guys, you really aren't making me feel any better...I tried that is all I could do...

James, just so you know I have two American flag stickers on the back of my Lexus, I also have a holy cross hanging from my rear view mirror.. I always am very nice, respectful and appologetic when pulled over by the police... Honestly, the last 4 or 5 times I've been pulled over for either speeding or illegal U-turns and the police have let my off with just a warning everytime... It suprises me everytime as that never happened before the flag stickers were on (best kept secret).. I guess I am lucky in that regard and the police must think I am a good ole American boy who is not out to cause too much serious trouble.. I really think the American flag stickers make all the difference... That is the only reason I can think of.....

Here is the pics of my new front tires and stickers... These tires seem ok to me, just very expensive and need a little tire shine on the new rubber... I am going to fix that rearend vibration I talked about today and hope we can do this race for real again sometime soon fellas? What do you say fellas about giving Jibby a second chance? I am even more dissapointed then you guys, trust me on that... I look very forward to these races that is why I built my car up...

Your second chance is Nov 1 08 at the California Speedway in Fontana. 1/4 mile drag with me, steve, and the rest. Hope you'll be there.

BTW do you have the reciept for your tires? Lets post up a pics of it dated.

Let's get something straight fellas I did not flake out on this race, I broke down for this race.. James, I am not lying or exaggerating about anything that happened, I promise...

I will be at that track race Nov. 1..

I do not own a scanner guys but this is some pics of my paperwork at firestone tire center on race day... 2 new front tires installed...

PS.. I betcha I would have won that race too, I'm pissed.... Winner by default, hmmmmm?

Wow... you end up in Montclair off the 10fwy. You way over shoot Diamond Bar. Anyways, now I truly believe you. You know me, I just don't like flakers.

See you there on Nov. 1 at the track. Don't miss out or I'll win by default again. :biggrin:

Yeah, I don't like flakers either James...

I don't blame you for asking for proof as I layed a big story on you guys.. I also missed the 60 freeway on the way and stayed on the 10 freeway hoping it intersected with Diamond bar.... Like I said my directions were just a bit unclear..

When you showed the receipt, I thought "Did 10 and 60 cross each other?"...LOL. :dunno: That's ok, my friend. Things happen out of our desire sometime. Well, we all put our efforts into that meet, so we'll need to see to it again 1 day.

I still dont believe it. How much did u pay to get a copy of the estimate bill? LOL.... JK..... Sorry for your bad day and we had a great breakfast at Denny's. We will send u the same paper work for reinburstment.

Ha Ha Ha.... You guys are a laugh.... Yes, Justen talk is cheap, but what else can you do on a forum but talk????

I leave you guys with this, ready again when ever you guys are... Just let me know when someone feels jiggy with it again..... The chances of my car breaking down twice on the way to a race would be astronomical.... That I can guarantee..:chinese:

Oh, You better believe I will show up with the 150 nitro shot rolling on the Nov. 1, track race...The track is big time and I plan to represent and take the checkered.... I may even show up with a few more tricks and goodies under my sleeve.. I feel in some way I must proove myself after this no show race experience!!!

I guess I will never live this one down... My front tire wasn't even bald yet either when the blowout occured, that's the weird thing... I think I've been sabotaged somehow..

Just maybe???? David, James and Steve AKA "the notorious triad crew" came sneeking to my house in Ninja mode late in the night and stuck a nail in my front tire...Conspiracy theories in the house!!!!!:33:

PS. James, your SC looks really nice in that pic....WOW!!!

LOL... I can see why this forum needs you Jibbby. You can turn all talks into humor and fun. Hope the guys and I didn't bash on you too much. We just playing around with ya.
Thanks for the compliment on the car.

James, it's all good...I like a good bash every now and then...It keeps things interesting for me... Your a good guy in my book James and I mean that.....

I am just waiting to get banned one of these days for my continued attempts at making humor....

James, it's all good...I like a good bash every now and then...It keeps things interesting for me... Your a good guy in my book James and I mean that.....

I am just waiting to get banned one of these days for my continued attempts at making humor....
I think you'll get banned when you're not running any car that has a Toyota V8 engine in it...LOL