I got used by a S65 V12 Bi-turbo AMG Merc..

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Steve, if you can hang with a Z06 then you will smoke me and I want what you have under your hood... I didn't think it was possible for the old SC4 automatic tranny with any amount of horsepower to keep up with a ZO6 Vette...

They have major traction, weight in the back end because of the placement off the transmission...500+ horsepower on a light weight fiber glass frame and body. They have LSD with traction control...An extremely long and drawn out 1st gear that makes it super fast 0-60mph... I know this because I test drove one... Too fast and will smoke me after third gear just like the S65 AMG MERC..

I think that would be a good race S65, the AMG vs. Z06 Vette... I believe that would be a close race but I still think the Z06 would just edge it out.....

I've raced C6 vette's and the AMG S65 seemed just a bit faster, but not faster then the Z06 monster..... Steve how can your 1993 SC400 hang with a ZO6? That means you can hang with a Viper too... Impressive, and I believe you have a super fast SC400 even before this build of yours....

Hey James didn't you race your bosses ZO6 or something and get housed? If that's the case then Steve you are the winner before we even race.. I would lose to the Z06 even with a 200 progressive nitrous shot I believe, they are that fast.... I was very impressed with torque on the Z06 vette's...My dream ride...

The new Z06 body are made out of carbon fiber and light aluminum not fiber glass. And yes I did race my boss modded Z06 (dyno at 550rwhp) from a 40mph to 130mph and he dust me a truck length. They are monster to race with. I was :eek:wned: big time.
But Steve car is no joke either Jibbby. Steve and I did a 30mph to 90mph race and he hop on me by half a car at the start. I can only hang in to catch up just a bit. Now remember my car is rated at 340rwhp and 300tq last time I dyno on 12psi. So Steve car must be at least 330tq and some 3xxrwhp.
I truely believe Steve can build a real contender car. Just give him sometime and see Jibbby. Steve, 4.7 with 18psi single turbo buddy. I'm sure that would scared some Vette out there:biggthumpup:.
See you next weeken John. Remember Sunday morning ok. I'll let you know the location soon. And if you doing 150 shot then I'll bump up my boost too. :firedevil:

James, I will be running only a 100 shot... What do you say we wait for Steve so we can all give it a go together? I will show next Sunday if you don't want to wait........

Well, James it sounds like Steve's car is no joke... I would love to see a Lexus SC400 take out a Z06 Vette, now that would be something special...

Jibbby, you got PM about the details of the race.

Steve, you know the place. Time is in the morning. I'll give you a call.

This should be interesting...James your laying down 340whp with the boosted 2jz... and I am putting down around 300whp or so with a crap load of torque from my nitrous run 1uz....... Also have new treads, Torsen LSD, lowered 2 inches and an agressive torque converter stall rate... Dropped some weight too.. got decent exhaust flow with headers and straight thru mufflers as well...

A little forum hype as this should be interesting... I must be honest I get nervous with these boosted 2jz's, as they flow so well.......James, if you win I will be happy for you... Good luck buddy...

My guess is I will be a cars length ahead for a while then you will pull bye me maybe depending on how long we go..... Or I may just get lucky and hold you off... He He...

A pre-thought that's all...

It just a friendly race to see what car stack at and see the advantages and disadvantages of our setup. Mostly, it's an experiment for me to see what mods i want next. I'm the one holding the most disadvantages right now with lower displacement and less torque. I don't expect to win since hearing you say you kept up with all these fast sport car out there. Just want to see some action myself.

I didn't know you have Torsen LSD John? I though you have a supra TT lsd. The TT LSD are not torsen if I remember correctly. Only the TRD TT lsd are.

James, the 93-98 Supra TT's comes equiped with the TORSEN LSD's and that is what I have...(95 Supra TT auto) Not TRD buddy... Torque sensing limited slip differential.. Helps with traction..

Is there even a difference between the two...I would think TRD LSD's would be torque sensing too... Hmmmm?

James, you are laying down probably 50whp then me so don't sell yourself short on this race... My car is not running at full power either as far as I am concerned... The 100 shot is touchable trust me, the 150 shot is another story if I can manage the traction on races...

Should be fun but you do stand a good chance of taking home the checkered flag....

Got a request - 8:00AM on Sunday is crazy early for me...How about 9AM instead as I need my beauty sleep (he he) after a Saturday night out? I probably will be half asleep racing at that time... Keep in mind I am coming from the beach (Santa Monica) too to meet you guys..... What do you say?

9am is possible I have to check with David to see what he says. I'm Ok with anytime. But David originally told me 8am is good for him. And I understand you coming down from Santa Monica. You're a real trooper on this John.

I'm in either way James...... I'll just grab an X-large cup of coffee or double expresso's and head out... It's all good..

James, I am not a trooper, heck, I would get excited to race my grandma in her electric wheel chair... It must be the kid in me....He He....

I'm just a little dissapointed David and Steve can't paricipate as well with their hotrods... Maybe they are scared what do you think? I just don't buy these excuses that my car is under repair or being rebuilt stories...Ha HA.... I smell KFC....

The stock Supra TT LSD is the Torsen (TORque SENsing) type.

In the aftermarket, TRD make a clutch type LSD to fit the 6spd's diff, and another for the 5spd & A/T diff.

Some prefer the clutch type LSD for road racing.

I think it'd be a hoot to participate, but I'm still over in the big sandbox for another week or so, then when I get back, my 1UZ and I have another date with the dyno.

Ahhh, Justen's peeking in I see... What do you say Justy, do ya think ya can hang with all the SC's on this thread? Or have we been down this road before...

Justen I know - Catch a boat ride today with that rocket of yours strapped onboard and be at Davids on Sunday to join in on the action... I want to see just how bad I will get spanked by you.... Although, It better be a speed boat transporting you because your coming all the way from Aussie land......

Too bad John, I always wanted to race (and own) a Supra TT even though your's isn't close to stock form......... Just love that super clean black Supra of yours.... Trade you for mine straight up anytime with pleasure...Heck, I'll even throw in a stock 97 ES300 too...

...I'm just a little dissapointed David and Steve can't paricipate as well with their hotrods... Maybe they are scared what do you think? I just don't buy these excuses that my car is under repair or being rebuilt stories...Ha HA.... I smell KFC....
I'm scared...:smileeek: My friend, I've mentioned to have a run with you before, at least 2 times, but I never got the response from you. Anyway, don't worry, we'll have some fun very soon. I'd say within a month or so. I can go to Santa Monica if need be.

I was just joking around with you Steve so don't take me too seriously...

One day we will give it a go I am sure... Just wish you could join in this Sunday that is all... All this talk about your SC4 keeping up with Z06's really has me wondering and curious... I just want to see if your traction and transmission will shift and perform at the same level of a ZO6..I want to see where my car fails and your succeeds... I'm on my third tranny and I just can't see that being possible.. I also had trouble in the past taking out the standard C6 Vette's let alone a Zo6 and that was with my 150 shot running. Neck and neck in most races.... Seeing is believing that is all...

James even mentioned your SC400 is no joke, and he has seen your SC4 in action... I'm very impressed so far with your ride Steve, more so then mine..... Maybe the truth is I am scared of your SC400...Ha Ha..

Now, the only Lexus I've been able to compare my SC400 is David's old boosted LS400, he gave it some throttle while I was in the car and I honestly feel my SC400 under the juice was quite a bit faster..Mine pulled much harder... I now will be able to stack my SC400 up against James's SC-J2Z... I'm just thrilled... I also have pulled away from the IS350 but that is no great feet... Raced another newer GS430 with no nos and hung in the lower gears... That's it with the Lexus's...

I am now wondering if I can take out the ISF lexus? As we all know the ISF provides a pretty decent pop for a stock Lexus...

James you had mentioned a friend of yours owns a ISF Lexus, have you had the chance to race him yet and what happened if so?

Butt dyno's work.. I don't care what anyone says...I know when my car runs faster or slower...With each mod I could tell what gains were made and where lowend was lost and topend was gained...

Butt dyno's are good to go if you really are one with your car...

Lex called and said he would ref the race on Sunday morning... I hope video will be drawn too... Call you later Dave for directions....