HUGE Favour

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Chicken Wing

Hey guys I have a very large favour to ask one of you guys in the states.

I have some computer parts that I need shipped off back to Australia, only I cant ship them back here myself, I can get them to your US address, only no further than that.

Is there anyone in the states that wouldn't mind me sending these parts to them, and then paying them to repack them into a box with some packing peanuts or bubble wrap, (anything its pretty fragile). And then throw it into registered post?

I will pay for the lot, even your time if you want, im just out of options.

As long as nothing illegal. I can help. When I do this, I will open the package and inspect for myself before shipping. Please PM me.
David

Ok, now it makes more sence... I'd be willing to help you out but it would probably be cheaper for you if you found someone on the west coast of the US insted of me here in Florida all the way over on the south east coast.

Thanks so far guys, Arnout, how do I go about arranging a pickup? I just want to make sure its packed right, thats the main reason I want it to go to someone I trust first.

No, theres nothing illegal going on here Lex, where are you located?

Got you PM. I really dont mind helping our members. However, I just want to becareful of I am getting and what I am sending. People sometime take advantage of this and do illegal stuff. Of course of our members are like that. LOL

you just have it shipped with UPS and cross the mark "receiver pays all costs" that is including shipping costs and also customs clearance and VAT etc. I also have a UPS account number but I think it's not even required, but helps yes. Do you have a UPS account number? Or maybe your work or neighbour or something?

From my shipping experience. UPS is very expensive. I take full advantage of car parts with USPS FLAT RATE BOX. This box has a limited of 70 lbs domestically and 20 lbs internationally. The cost is $39 USD and should weight no more then 20 lbs. I find this method to be the cheapest especially automotive parts. Domestically ship via paypal it is only $9.95 and has a max weight of 70 lbs.

Ahh that flat rate box is wonderful. $39USD and it comes right to my door, tracked and insured. It gets even better when you realize how much you can throw into the little blighters...
Screws, caps, pulleys, dry sump pump, valves, rods, gears, injectors, VVTi motors, actuators, brake adapters, shift kit, bulbs, ECU, braided lines, wires, switches..
Maybe not all at once...but you get the point.

Needless to say, I have alot of USPS boxes around my room/garage/house.

I don't know anyone with an account number, but I think it might be worth setting up, I have alot of things that I buy from the states (not so much now that the bottom fell out of the AUD) but nontheless some good advice there.

BTW Lex, im talking to the guy about postage options, he didnt want to ship overseas because he got frauded last time. If he changes his mind, ill let you know!

Thanks for all your help guys, I think the guy was a little dodgy...he wanted payment but wouldnt ship the item for a while...

Err. Why cant I just pay for it when you ship it?

Anyway, when the next groupbuy on pistons?