How to increase oil pressure in tranny?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibbby

Can anyone enlighten me on how the increased tranny oil pressure makes for better and harder shifts on a 1992 SC400?.. Can someone also tell what is involved and how to do this if it is beneficial? What are the draw backs, leaks? neck jerking shifts? I know nothing about this alteration.. Does this help or reduce the life span of the stock tranny? Help please......

Most transmissions are designed to shift gears with a certain amount of clutch slip to make the change soft and comfortable. This keeps mum & dad drivers happy.

This clutch slip actualy speeds up wear in the transmission and is hard on the oil.

If you increase line pressure you shorten the period the clutches slip and imrove their life expectancy.

The transmission is no more likely to leak with the increased pressure than when normal.

The pressure increase is only in the operating circuits and not inside the transmission case in general.

Any competent transmission centre can adjust the transmission for you.

Thanks for the info. Zuff... I had no idea it's as easy as that....I will give it a go..

Pro- I would love to read your link, but since my computer took a dump I opened a new account jibbby not jibby and I am no longer a paid member. So access is not granted.. Hoping you guys can fix that for me....

Thanks again..