How fuel injector works

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mshawari1

Is the input voltage for the injector a variable voltage that increased gradually with RPM?
OR
Is it a square wave… And the frequency varieties related to the RPM

Some one can help!

input voltage is constant.
Basically your second part is correct, basically a digital / square wave that varies in frequency based on the look up table for the given conditions.

Just to add, most EMS's are set up to supply constant +12v input and the EMS pulses the ground path side, however, there are a few setups that have a constant ground and the EMS supplies a pulsed +12v, but this type od setup is pretty rare form what i've seen.

The ECU generally controls the earth in all modern systems. The duration (width of pulse) of the opening time increases when more fuel is required and duty cycle of the signal ( frequency) also increases. It is important that when the engine requires it's greatest amount of fuel that the mixture is rich enough and the injector duty cycle is still under 100% ( better still 95%). There are different ways of triggering the injector as well they are saturated and peak/hold. Cheers

Thanks guys,

My idea is to design a small extra injector (s) controller for who is looking for turbo or supercharger in their engines.

If I made adaptive square wave oscillator at 12v… controlled by variable resistor "TPS"
What other things involved in the setup… i.e. what you think?

honestly, not trying to rain on your pariade but there are tons of additional injector controllers on the market that are pretty cheap too thus making it very hart to compete with them by selling you product.....

To answer you question thought, triggering really need to be based off of RPM and Manifold pressure, Not throttle position... The reason why is because and engine say at 2500RPM and 5psi of boost at WOT (wide open throttle) need far less fuel then that same engine at 5500RPM and 8psi of boost at WOT... Your thoughts of TPS is a problem because conditions can drastically vary for the same throttle position.

easy solution

full aftermarket so its done properly

or just buy a rising rate fuel press reg

i hate having extra fuel setups as there is another join or conection for fuel to leak
most cars ive seen are done by backyard guys and i would not trust in a million years

Besides with all that extra fuel and boost..
The ignition side needs sorting also..
A map and retard as boost increases esp around peak torque..