How do I get some exhaust flames?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

016UCH

SC400 Exhaust Flames

I'd like my car to shoot some flames like the sc400 in that link above... Without tinkering so much i.e spark plugs in the muffler or flame thrower kits. Is this possible?

I've ordered a glasspack muffler, exhaust is single straight through as well.

Also, would putting a switch on the primary O2 sensors cause it to run rich on demand... Just to dump some extra fuel?

How about a switch to momentarily cut the ignitors off for a second? Would this damage the engine?

What do I really know? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
An EFI car won't shoot flames unless it's tuned to do it and that will never happen on a stock ECU.

If you wanted to do it (for God only knows why) powering the Cold Start injector may make it run rich enough the ignite the exhaust.

Cutting the injectors off is the exact opposite of what you need. No injectors no fuel, not fuel no flames.

Do yo feed your car rice?

An EFI car won't shoot flames unless it's tuned to do it and that will never happen on a stock ECU.

If you wanted to do it (for God only knows why) powering the Cold Start injector may make it run rich enough the ignite the exhaust.

Cutting the injectors off is the exact opposite of what you need. No injectors no fuel, not fuel no flames.

Do yo feed your car rice?
Oh dear... ... Only if it comes with fries.

Thanks for clarifying that Zuffen. It's a 96 engine. I asked about cutting the ignitors not the cold start injector.

I'll just drop the whole idea all together.

Cheers.