High stall torque converter

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dweinhart

Anyone know if lextreme torque converter high stall rebuild service is still being offered? I tried to send an email but it was kicked back....

For those of you still searching for a cheaper solution than dragon...

Below is the email I received from their rep. I will be ordering shortly....

Thank you for contacting us for your converter needs. We are family owned and pride ourselves on quality and customer service. I am assuming you have the 4.0L engine. We do offer a couple of higher stalls, one is 400 over stock and the other one is 600 over stock. The prices are for the 400 over stock is $238.00 and for the 600 over stock is $321.00. There is a core charge of $100.00 which id refundable if you wish to return the core. We can figure freight for you when you order the converter. If you have any further questions please let us know. Have a great day.
Milt

I emailed them and they referred me to a local distributor who wanted near $500 (not including $100 core) for the +600rpm TC.
do they sell direct as well? would love to know how you found those prices you posted.

this was for 93 sc400...Prices may be different for a650e transmission (98+)Please note that LS400s may also use a different one

Last edited: