HIDS sc info

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Asrcarbonsc

92 sc400
I have 8000k hids in my headlight. Looks good, not great lighing cuz of projector. Im ok for city driving but on highways at night i put on hi-beams and it throws off the look of my car. I was wondering if anybody ever used stock corner lights with hids. If so what hid bulb will fit? Will corner light melt? I would wire them to my hibeam an use them just for highway driving.(no need for hibeam with hid corner lights). Thanx

Mtec is the brand, any suggestion on what hid bulb will fit in my corner light since its a 92 and dont come with fogs. do u think the heat will melt it ?

I don't think they make any bulbs that will fit in that corner socket.

How often do you drive with your highbeams on? I don't think you should really worry about the look of your car when they are on...

If you want to improve your lowbeams, like you already know, do a retrofit or purchase 99-00 headlights, they have better beam projection.

If all you want is to have your corner lights on constantly, this is what you do. If you look at the back of the socket, there are 3 holes and only 2 are used. If you tap a wire into that 3rd hole with your wedge bulb, whenever you do 1 click with the light switch, the signal lights will be on constant and also blink when you signal.

Hope that wasn't confusing...

I don't think they make any bulbs that will fit in that corner socket.

How often do you drive with your highbeams on? I don't think you should really worry about the look of your car when they are on...

If you want to improve your lowbeams, like you already know, do a retrofit or purchase 99-00 headlights, they have better beam projection.

If all you want is to have your corner lights on constantly, this is what you do. If you look at the back of the socket, there are 3 holes and only 2 are used. If you tap a wire into that 3rd hole with your wedge bulb, whenever you do 1 click with the light switch, the signal lights will be on constant and also blink when you signal.

Hope that wasn't confusing...

totally agree. a retrofit is the best thing you can do.