Here's a genuine translated wiring diagram with pin-out for Crown UZS131.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
65 bucks fk me no wonder some people give forums such a bad name
what some people do on their cars has never been done around the world
so someone has to be the person who trials it and that means spending money
I just spent 200 bucks on code reader than didn't do what I wanted so I threw it in the bin

I just did a 99 aristo 2jzgte into a 97 soarer which had a 2j ge vvti
gbox ended up being manual so we had no speed sensor on rear of box
so I just ran a signal booster/modifier off the rpm signal on motor into the sp2+
into the ecu and I think it fixed the problem
mind u it was reading 6 kph at idle so at 7 grand it might see 40 kph or so
I could get it to read correct but customer has been windging about price of whole conversion so I just did a quick fix just to stop check light coming on
it would have been easier to cut the W wire heheheh

65 bucks fk me no wonder some people give forums such a bad name
what some people do on their cars has never been done around the world
so someone has to be the person who trials it and that means spending money
I just spent 200 bucks on code reader than didn't do what I wanted so I threw it in the bin

I just did a 99 aristo 2jzgte into a 97 soarer which had a 2j ge vvti
gbox ended up being manual so we had no speed sensor on rear of box
so I just ran a signal booster/modifier off the rpm signal on motor into the sp2+
into the ecu and I think it fixed the problem
mind u it was reading 6 kph at idle so at 7 grand it might see 40 kph or so
I could get it to read correct but customer has been windging about price of whole conversion so I just did a quick fix just to stop check light coming on
it would have been easier to cut the W wire heheheh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZMDPf9hZw

If I had a dollar for everytime you posted a sob story on different forums *sigh* get over it already, yes people are tight asses same in EVERY industry....

Sorry, for some reason I never got an email notifying me of your posts.
Sure I may sound like I'm a T/A but it's all very well for you fellas that get paid to do this to make comments like that, but it's not just the $65 bucks that counts. When the money is going out faster than is coming in, when you are turning away work because you need to concentrate on these projects as everytime you get side tracked, it puts you back a day or two trying to work out where you were previously, and when you're struggling to pay the bills due to the thousands you've already spent of your wife's hard earned cash on your project, then you will be in a position to comment. Comments like that are not helpful. Enough said!
In saying this, I have gone out and bought and assembled the Speedo Corrector as you suggested and found what I thought would happen, that it made no difference apart from being 65+ bucks poorer, and a little wiser. I might add that I'm getting too damn close to 60 yrs old, been working as a mechanic for most of my life since I was a teenager, so I'm no D/A!
I also have fitted an ICS valve just in case this may be causing a problem, but have not had a chance to run it yet to see if this makes a difference.
However, I have had some success in that the problems I had up in the revs at around 5 grand turned out to be a faulty igniter - a very rare thing to go wrong, so I'm told. Was told they were never known to have failed and this made it much harder to find.
In the meantime, the fault codes 83,84,85 have returned!!! I sure wish I had never started this project!... Surely someone out there knows how to solve this problem??? If you don't wish to blab it all over the Internet, then you could always send me an email: [email protected] and just tell me you want to keep it quiet, and why.

I hear where you're coming from. For a start as said Toyota run their engines quite lean from factory for lower emissions and yes this is most definately not a good thing at altitude in a plane but there are a couple of ways around this. Firstly a set of green top injectors from (I think) a 7M-GTE (you need 8 of course the 7M being a 6 cyl engine) should be high on your shopping list, then an Apexi SAFC-2 added with these will give you some degree of timing and fueling control (This works a treat on the 4wds). Now with the fault codes 83,84 & 85 well sad to say it is the lack of transmission computer causing this. You have stated in your first post about what "TCM" means but given what Toyota call their modules confusion is caused. TCM is "Transmission Control", most other manufacturers refer to this module as a PCM or "Power Train Control". Toyota refer to the traction control as TRAC. All the TRAC module does in the crown is convert a signal from the speed sensor number 2 and input this to the ECU for spd1 (I think). Now most people generally ignore the 3 codes when running this ECU without the auto side but as you've said in your case that's a little bit difficult. I may have a way around this which involves wiring up the TCM out of a 2.4 Surf (it's about the size of a packet of Winfield red 25s) but I just have to find the wiring diagram for it

Wow!!!
You have provided some terrific information here samsdad.
If only I had heard this information way back. It would have saved me a small fortune plus a hell of a lot of time! I'll look at obtaining a Apexi SAFC-2 as this unit will obviously intercept and change the frequency output to the ECU. I went through the trouble of importing a Digital Pulse Adjuster from Australia as there were none available from Jaycar NZ, only to find that it only changes the duty time of the frequency and not the frequency at all... what a waste of time and money!
I'm not sure if I actually need to change the injectors (?) as the ones that are currently fitted are running extremely rich on full power now. I was unable to get more air into the engine to compensate by adjusting the MAF air bypass adjusting screw, so I ended up making a rather primitive system to get more air past the MAF sensor to compensate for this. I'm not happy with this though, so the Apex unit you have mentioned looks ideal to solve this problem.
If you can find the wiring diagram for wiring in the 2.4 Surf TCM, I'm sure it would be extremely appreciated by not just me, but anyone else that reads these posts in the future. The 2.4 Surf TCM should be easy to obtain as many of them were abandoned as not being a very good model mainly due to being so gutless. Many thanks, and eagerly awaiting your wiring diagram if you can find it...

Well working away in the mines and trying to get away from working on other peoples shite and play with my own on time off, well I don't get on here that much esp when we are meant to have wifi in the camp which works about as well as half the population of Auckland..... I'm from Wellington by the way... And yes the info like when I did my first conversion always seems to come after or towards the tail end and then causes much gnashing of teeth..

You should be able to e-mail me via here. Might pay for you to do so as I have some bits that could end up in the post, that is everything except the injectors. And post up some pics of the plane and install. If it aint already registered a good one might be ZK-IUZ

Sorry mate I'm up on a mine site in the middle of nowhere with very limited internet access till the middle of next week. I have gotten your e-mails but seem to be unable to send out ATM due to coms here being shite. hopefully this post works