Help with MIV 1UZ and manual conversion

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yeah his work looks good.

Already questioned him on trademe, looks like the exhaust needs to be modded to clear the slave cylinder as it changes it from a pull to a push.

I was hoping to get something that would be bolt on but it looks like there will be some minor work required to get everything to fit up.

Matt.

Yeah his work looks good.

Already questioned him on trademe, looks like the exhaust needs to be modded to clear the slave cylinder as it changes it from a pull to a push.

I was hoping to get something that would be bolt on but it looks like there will be some minor work required to get everything to fit up.

Matt.

Or use a hydraulic release bearing, ala QM, like I did...

Yeah clutch is much better, still requires some skill to get right, and get a wee churp on some shifts, but Im happy to drive it on the street now. And will be happy when it holds the power I need it to! I would have like to go to a sprung single disk, but just didnt want to do the job twice and take the risk...

l_8ce4580ed1e31543652fc991372d5152.jpg

Turbo...

any updates on ur project? im looking at doing the exact same thing but atleast im in north island so there not to many driving around. its a great loking build and i love the attention to detail.