Standalone ECU help wiring up haltech sprint 500 1uz

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

scotty3

hi has anyone ever wired one of these into a 1uz before i have a engine with no standard ecu just have all the plugs on the engine the sprint 500 has only 4 injector out puts so i have done it as wasted spark or batch fire and with the ignition out puts from the ecu i am guessing you one use 2 of them and leave the other 2 ? and the haltech only has 2 in puts trigger i have use for crank position and home input as i am unsure what to do as there is 2 cam pos sensors so just woundering if anyone has done this before and is there such thing as a diagram for all the sensors so i know which way to wire everything in as in positive , ground ,signal etc

sorry if this sounds dumb i am new with these engines and have never worked with them before so i hope someone understands what i am trying to say

thanks

just plug the passenger side cam sensor to home.you can wire it either way.you can change the trigger or home edge in the main setup. trigger setting should be 24+1.i hope you have already figure this out .

make sure u only wire one relay to the fuel pump trigger on the sprint
they are very cheap ecus and cant handle much current on the trigger wires