Hello, new here to Lextreme. A few FI questions.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yup agree.....you are still up against it though. Rough numbers, 0.5 bar is a 50% increase in mass airflow (if the system is 100% eff which we know it's not), so at the very best theoretically possible we get 375rwhp...it takes roughly 50hp to drive the SC so straight away without even considering eff losses we are around 325rwhp max...which is about where i would expect power to be and with the great torque the SC provides will still result in a very quick SC.

more boost = more powahz = more risk on the stock rods

enough guessing though, let's see the thing in action :)

HTML:
If car weighs 4000lbs n makes 400hp at engine good for 111-112mph, 400rwhp is roughly 500hp engine, then u should run 120mph

C'mon guys. Lol. Don't make her fatter than she already is...she has a curb weight of 3,729lbs. :)

Lexus GS400 (2000) - The Auto Channel
www.theautochannel.com/.../2000/gap00...
Lexus GS400 (2000) Review. ... 110.2"/70.9"/189.2" Transmission Five-speed automatic Curb Weight 3729 pounds Fuel ...

It's installed! However, still not tuned yet; I'm running directly off the stock ECU so I'm very rich right now. Starts, idles and revs great. I have been driving it around town under3k rpms just to not have it sit. My FIC-8 is with AEM getting inspected now as I think there may be something wrong with it.

Check out this video and here is a pic!:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE4ocbqCMKA&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 9
Sweet!

I would look to block that heated air off the radiator from going into the air cleaner/blower inlet. Feed it cold air and you have that much less heat load to deal with.