Heathcote drag raceing

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
No worries, maybe next time.
At this stage I will be there and hopefully I will be toeing my mates supercharged blue HR Holden prem( as pictured in march's street machine in the Sheparton spring nats burnout comp) to compete in the burnout comp. It will be my first long run in the ute and first time I will toe a trailer. Does anyone know how to stop the auto trans from going into overdrive. The ecu is seing + 12 volts on the correct pin out from the overdrive button when it is switched on and off. But the ecu does not see +12 volts when the shifter is in drive, is this related??? I dont want to toe a tandem trailer and a car on it in overdrive. Any help appreciated. Kris

We got to calder all in one piece, managed to do 4 passes and got home safe. It was a bit nerve racking as it was the utes first real drive and it was toeing a tandem trailer and car.
The best time I got was a 15.8 @ 90 MPH. 60 foot times were arround 2.5 sec and r/t arround 1.0 sec. Its really bogging down off the line and desperatly req a diff ratio change. Through the traps its doing about 6300 RPM in second. Still im happy with these times and can only improve from here. Kris

Attachments

• DCP_1457.JPG
    DCP_1457.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 247
  • DCP_1498.JPG
    DCP_1498.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 228
  • DCP_1499.JPG
    DCP_1499.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 231
  • DCP_1458.JPG
    DCP_1458.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 230
  • DCP_1507.JPG
    DCP_1507.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 207
deankdx said:
unfortunately i won't be able to test the theory with 2.92 diff as it blew up, its now getting 3.45 so that should make a huge difference as it already took off fairly good. i think kris may just dip into the 15s with the 3.08 ratio as after testing mine in thrash mode it welnt quite fast with 2.92 once moving. not long and we'll find out. i wonder if mine will break traction on take off with 3.45LSD???
i'm a pretty good guess hey Kris! i said just dip into the 15s and 15.8 is it, 2.5 sec 60' is not terrible in fact i am supprised, in that case with the 3.45 fitted i'm guessing mine might get2.1sec 60" going by you're performance 90mph sounds promising and should result in a very low 15 at least if you can get those diff gears sorted(3.45 in mine is still a bit slow on take off, but it does not wheel spin), RT has no effect on overall time, you can sit there on he line for 5 seconds and still pull the same time town the QTR.
I GOT UNDER MY CAR LAST NIGHT AND IT was as i guessed, the front UNIVERSAL in my tailshaft is well on its way and will be fixed on TUESDAY, if all is still going well by the end of the week i might try again to get to CALDER on friday. what else can i break?

Glad too hear that it is the unis and nothing more seriouse. Hopefully you will have the bugs ironed out soon and its all smooth sailing. Will catch up soon. Kris