headlight question

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Alright guys I know this is kind of a newbie question, I tried searching but couldn't find anything on this. Im doin a winter makeover cause Im tired of the sc being stock, adding origin body kit 20" staggered wheels, the whole works. My current headlights I have are yellowed out some, I am wondering what works for fixing this problem. Ive sanded down and buffed headlights before and made them look like new again. But im not for sure if this yellowing is coming on the inside or outside. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

That happens to all the older Lexus's headlamps and it really makes the car look it's age..... Here's how you make them look like new...

1) Step one is to remove the headlamps from the car..
2) put both headlamps in the oven 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes to loosen the glue around the lense..
3) Remove the lense from the casing...It should peel right off...
4) Clean out all the glue and old silicone while it is still loosened..
5) Go to auto store and get a good 3 step plexi glass cleaner.. Then apply it to both sides and repeat... The lense will look like new...
6) While your at the auto parts store buy Silicone sealer..
7) Apply the silicon around the casing and re-set the lenses in place and allow to dry..
8) Reinstall the headlamps on the car and VALLA the car looks like new..

That is it...

An easier solution if your not that handy is to buy restored SC headlamps on EBay.. Then take the car to a local body shop and have them changed out for like $75... Take your old lamps and restore them following the steps shown above..Once they are restored re-sell them on Ebay and get your money back...No down time for the car...

Hope that helps...

Thanks alot man, My father owns a body shop so I don't have any problems with aseembly, or the glue or any other sort of material. Ill try out that plexiglass cleaner and see how it goes.