Headers for V8 Swap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fruitysupra

i have been hunting around for some header for the swap i plan to do this winter on my mk4 supra and have hit a couple of stumbling blocks.
firstly i keep reading about rush headers. are this still being made or is there somewhere else i need to look?
secondly i have a high flow cat and cat back system already on the supra, im guessing if i custom a y pipe from the header pipes to the high flow cat that this will be ok?
thirdly i plan in the distant future to then twin turbo the v8, can the headers switch sides to allow for the turbo to mount up or will it be a case of completly replacing the headers with custom built ones.
cheers

Neil is still making Rush headers. Well from what I have learned they order them from a company in England but he said in a couple weeks he should have a new batch ready for sale. I am waiting for a set of these for my SC at the moment. I know they fit great on the SC and also the supra unless the underside is different.

I know the cats will require moving further down stream since the long tubes are around a foot longer than oem but there is room.

As far as TT goes you would have to cut them up quite a bit if you planned to flip-flop them. Rushimports.com.au has a pic of them.

Hi Blokes,
Dunno where the * Made in UK * came from ! Butr I do not have them made there, sorry.

I should have sets available in about 2 weeks time.

Fruity,
The extractors will not flip upside down for turbos mate, sorry.
To do the turbos you will be selling the extractors and starting again.
One day I will have pipes for twin turbos, but not for a while.

I can at least tell you the extractors clear the T56 Manual conversion I have done.

lovely cheers. will sure be in contact for getting some of these in the next few months. need to get the show season out of the way first and then ill bring the car off the road to start the work.