Header Flange Drawings available for download!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Also please make sure your bolt holes are the right size...the flange I drawing is for 8 or 10mm holes..just need to re drill them the right size for your application..cheers

Hey guys,

i downloaded this .dxf file ages ago form somewhere on this site.
i e-mailed it to my local laser cutting dudes and hey presto:

IMG_0454.jpg

Ive attached it to my post.

Ive really no idea where i found it.
but it works pretty sweet.

Daniel.

any info

Ill agree with that.
While not for metal working. There is an increasing number of small, low end (cheap) 2D & 3D router machines for wood working.
Better yet, the DIY CNC movement is finally taking hold. Lotta people are starting to use avalible parts, servos & controls. Software, free plans & materials to build their own CNC routers.
There have been afew people take things like the cheap $400-600 harbor freight mini mill, and convert it to servo drive without a software.

Neat things you can do for a grand, or so.

I've seen afew of the routers turned into plasma cutters too, but they start getting out of hand expencive for what most homebodies would ever do.

you have any more info on turning mini mill into a servo drive unit? this sound right up my alley...lol

As the file name would suggest 1.75inch is the ID

perfect for 38NB steam pipe. which is what i used

FYI is it a good idea to have a closer match to the ID of the port to the ID of your header.

having a large jump/step can cause turbulence.

Hey folks,

whilst getting some more flanges made for a project I stumbled across a multiple's
of 10 discount.

So I have 3 sets of laser cut flanges for sale.

total cost was $320 NZD for 10 units.

So each pair owes me exactly $64 NZD

I will sell them only to lextreme members and probably more than likely just NZ members as freight across oceans would make them uneconomic.

Hole size is 1.75inch, perfect for 1.25inch NB steam pipe type welding elbows.
perfect for turbo headers made from steam pipe.

this time its a LJ78 landcruiser that is getting boosted. my aim is to be able to do 4x4 heli's in a landcruiser. watch for a vid in about 6 months time.

PM me for contact detail's then post here with the project objective. (pics or ban?)

Oh,

flanges are made from 1/2 inch mild steel.

I used these same flanges on my supra with 4 into 1 steam pipe manifolds and T3/T4 turbo"s with 38mm waste-gates and i have had no leaks with these flanges, I reused the 18yo MLS gaskets that my engine came with.

2 years and 2000ks that my supra has been running. Often driven like I stole it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU-WkN081TA

:)

Sorry still can't download

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

•Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
•If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
•Click the Back button to try another link.
HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

•Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
•Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

Looks like someone with AUTOCad skills can punch those numbers from the drawing above in and reproduce the file quickly. if so, please share here.

Quick google came up with https://grabcad.com/library/1uzfe-header-flange-1
Any watercutter should be able to use this and modify to whatever format needed. Not sure of accuracy

If this does not help, I can draw up and post
What format are those in, Dave? If I could get this in AutoCAD or SolidWorks, I can try to start making the flange available at a real value again. I think David (Lextreme) has one left and that's it.

Last edited:
Not sure on format of these. Didn't look too much.

I'll fire up a solid works machine tomorrow and check the file. There is some intake drawings on cad grab. Not sure on what series they are though. I'll look at these same time.

I see there is so much good info on this site though so many broken links. Has the site had data issues in the past?

Ill put up .dxf tomorrow or Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see there is so much good info on this site though so many broken links. Has the site had data issues in the past?
I'm actually working on cleaning a lot of old, broken or redundant threads and posts now. Yes, a past owner did a software conversion very irresponsibly and broke all existing links without putting redirects in place.

Much thanks, Dave.