Happy Birthday David

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Ya, he gets fireworks and everything! Happy Birthday! So when and where is the party!? :banana::banana::banana::beerchug:

Happy Birthday David, Don' t worry about 41, just look forward, only 24 more till retirement, and all day to play with Lextreme projects.

Best Regards
Lambo

Happy Birthday David - didn't you just have one of these a few months ago? Sheesh, you'd better slow down, or you'll be catching up with Rod & me!

40 is a big one my friend.... It's that age when you know you are getting up there and are no longer a kid.....People start calling you Sir instead of something else like boy, man and or your name, etc..

Hey, but age is just a number and your only as old as you feel.. I turned 40 last March too as it was an eye opener for sure...Made me go out and make an effort to look younger all over.. (Hair coloring (just for men), more excersize, new clothes, etc) What are your thoughts about turning 40 YEARS OLD LEX?

Welcome to the 40's club Davey!!!!:fest30: :beerchug:

Attachments

• RIMG0192.jpg
    RIMG0192.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 12
Happy Birthday David. Don't worry, even though you are only 40, you look 65...You can retire...:birthday: :You_Rock_Emoticon: :naughty:

Ryan

40th is a big-one mate, all the best!

Time for a midlife crisis! Im thinking sports car. Im thinking something light and powerful.

Hmm, what motor would you use? :chairshot:

Attachments

• 1uzfe 1.75 inch header flange.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 81