GT8 flyby

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
second to last is the GT8, you can tell by the sound difference between all the others VS its deeper tone. great clip! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

second to last is the GT8, you can tell by the sound difference between all the others VS its deeper tone. great clip! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Cheers sniper :) Amazing what you can find on the interwebz :) There's one of me blasting past a 911 at my local race circuit too out there somewhere, i'll see if i can't dig that up (and the 11 sec run at the drags).

I need some more recent footage as many many refinements since the flyby vid.

You are taking the piss right Jibbby :scratchchin:

Actually I took a piss about a half an hour ago after my third beer...:trink26: I couldn't keep a straight stream and pissed all over my floor...I hate when that happens...

Justen, I told you before I want your car, I need your car, and I feel the need for speed.:tongue1:

Actually I took a piss about a half an hour ago after my third beer...:trink26: I couldn't keep a straight stream and pissed all over my floor...I hate when that happens...

helps if you put your beer down 1st ;)

I need some speed too. It's getting close as most of the new clutch bits have turned up (thanks evolver).

I need some updated footage for sure but need a clutch 1st :) I've been limping the current one along for over 6 months now and it still looks like 08 before the car will be running to full potential again :(

Just watched the Youtube footage for the first time, mate that thing kicks arse! Awesome build too, very well done!

Why have a 3sgte, when you can have two eh?!

-Dan

Define race i guess?

There are definitely street registered cars around that i know are quicker than mine at a race circuit and others that are quicker at the drags. For all around performance, i would stack my car up against anything.....if i could afford the triple plate carbon clutch it needs it would even be easy for your mum to drive around town......i've 'raced' 4 big jap sports bikes, toasted 2 in the twisties, one straight line was an even draw and the 3rd was called off by the missus once we passed 240kph (which was fair enough :) ).

The car will be heading back to the track 20th of next month with decent brakes. If it runs the times i think it can then it's pretty much as quick as anything you can legally run on the road. It would probably take a better driver than me to get that level of performance from it though :)

Answer your question?