Got fuel, spark, compression but won't start anymore?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

VMZ

I've got a 1UZ out of a ~97 Celsior with a M90 bolted on the top running the factory computer with a set of green top injectors.

It was running beautifully but not any more.
Injectors were all tested and cleaned before installing them, there's pressure in the rail. I have tried a different FPR and fuel pump.
Plugs start out dry, end up wet and air fuel mix is visible coming out of the headers.
I have spark and ~180PSI all around in a cold wet test.
All grounds have been double checked.
I'm using a 720CCA, spins the motor over easily and holds ~12.3v while cranking.
I haven't been anywhere near the timing since it was working.

It'll turn over all day long but won't start, not even a cough.
What have I missed?

It's not actually in a car. I'd just finished the wiring and hoses and it was waiting to be tidied up. Left it for a couple of weeks while I was on other projects.

I suspect there's a slight vacuum leak as I couldn't get the idle lower than a certain point(no ICV) but it not enough that the idle would change when I sprayed carb cleaner or propane around the intake.
I'll have to check timing but it's never been adjusted and the motor had only be run stationary without load.

Dead ECU is something I hadn't considered. I'll have to check that too.
It would have to be only a partially dead ECU if it is still able to fire the injectors and igniters?

Yup yup.

Bad ECU's do a lot of very weird things in our cars. Some cars exhibit some really weird symptoms. Some cars smoke when cold, then run decently normal, really high fuel consumption, some cars run really awesome when cold, then terrible hot, and vice versa.

It's so weird

I looked inside the ECU today. All the caps appear to be fine as does everything else. No burnt smell either.
Can I rule the ECU out or is it still a possibility?

Attachments

• IMG_0678[1].jpg
    IMG_0678[1].jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 10
Is there anything else I should be testing or more checking I can do with the ECU?
I have no diagnosis port but should be able wire it back in if needed.

It's a Celsior motor, ECU 89661-50241 so I haven't had muck luck in finding one for sale that I can swap in.