Get complete custom manifold or have OEM machined? Supercharger

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thanks. So the Stock LS400 ECU, injectors, plugs, igniters etc... should be good with a non intercooled setup running the bullet setup w/M90 with 5-6psi.

I have no experience at your elevation. But if everything is functioning as it should and you don't have gears and big tires then yes. But again make sure at the minimum you run a A/F gauge.

Jake

They are not going to be able to really tell you anything unless they have built one identical to yours. Seriously if you're going to do it then do it. At the minimum have a good A/F gauge running and keep an eye on it while driving around. Its exactly what I would do if I was going to go this route. You can eve data log on your smartphone now and go back to look at the run later while drinking your latte. Don't try to fix something that is not a problem.

Jake

I been looking to fit a M112 to my Soarer and had been speaking to the guys at Bullet but oddly after a few emails bounced back and forth they stopped talking to me, same with best mufflers for some half decent headers, never even got a reply from them!!

I forgot about it as i got extremely fed up trying to spend my money and geting no where..... BUT i have since found an epicley experienced fabricater in Oxford (im in the UK) and he is happy to take it on for me so the project is back on, wich me luck :D