General help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

mdcmotorsports

I need some help with this car.

Im going to post every thing thats been piling up:

1. I need a master (drivers) window switch. Don't care what color. As long as it works and is under $75.

2. I need a drivers side seat belt assembly. Gray color.

3. When I turn on my overdrive, the light on the dash blinks. Its a constant steady blink.
Ive tried pulling codes. No transmission codes were present.

3a. When overdrive is turned off, the transmission shifts very odd. First gear goes to 1800rpm, then shifts to 2nd. 2nd starts at 15--rpm. 3rd is short behind 2nd. Shifts at 1800rpm.

4. I can't get my traction controll to turn off. The button is plugged in.

5. The "birdcage" light for the coolant overflow bottle won't turn off. The coolant overflow is full.

6. The airbag light is on. Ive checked all the fuses. Where else do I need to look?

7. The fuel computer is missing from the trunk via the previous owner. Supposedly it has a walbro 255 in the tank. FP & B+ have been jumped to keep the fuel pump opperational. What do I need to do to return this back to NORMAL stock opperation?

8. The fog lights don't work. The passenger fog turns on when you turn on the right turn signal.

9. The headlights were "upgraded" (insert sarcasm here) by the previous owner. Again, its junk. The HIDs installed aren't very bright. The regular lamps inside the head light fixture (next to the projectors) are very dim when you turn on the low beams. High beams appear to work just fine. How can I get some original lamps and some original headlight electrical plugs?

10. The radio has a high pitch whine that goes parallel to the engine/transmission rpm. Sounds supercharger like....

Thanks guys in advance.

1) Ebay, Lexus forum parts, and or wrecking yards on line for used parts..
2) Same as 1)
3) Maybe an electrical short or something, bad contact with the bulb, hard to say.. You can always remove the bulb...
4) Don't know, lube the button or something...
5) Don't know, if the car doesn't overheat or lose coolant over time I wouldn't worry about it.. If the car does run hot or you have to add water and or coolant regularly you have a leak, bad therm, bad sensor/ECU, blockage, headgasket, hard to say..
6) Your airbag has probably already been deployed at some time, any history of accidents in the past?.. Take out the cluster and remove the bulb and the airbag light will no longer appear...Or spend a ton of money and install a new airbag and sensor threw the dealer...
7) Not sure what you are saying, but new fuel pumps are cheap.. I have a walbro on mine and it works just fine....Check the wiring at the top of the tank where the electric fuel pump is mounted...Don't know what to tell you on that one...
8) Change the bulbs, mine burnt out I changed the bulb and then it worked...If that doesn't work follow the wiring and look for a problem...
9) Ebay has some nice strong headlight bulbs for cheap...You need to upgrade you headlight bulbs...Go super blue HID's that's what I did and they blast...Stock bulbs are clear and strong and you can get them at the junk yards, Ebay, parts stores, etc for practically nothing...I've got my original bulbs if you want them just PM me...
10) Wiring, relays... Not an easy fix...

That's my take good luck....

Attachments

• r154adaptor1.jpg
    r154adaptor1.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 8
If your lights are dim clean your yellowish headlamps and change the bulbs...If the headlamps dim at idle your idle may be too low, possibly a weak alternator or bad negative battery cable. Also you can combat dimming lights at idle with a "Hyper Voltage regulator"...