Full Billet 1UZ intake manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Beautiful work there Ben; I'm sure you've had them on a flowbench - were you able to get fairly equal flows in all the runners?

No flow bench yet as the first set are going in a car with low bonnet clearance.
The next set I'll flow. These have taken 18 months to get them to this stage, so the next set I'll flow against a stock plenum.
As for price, with super cool billet fuel rails and tbs. 6k AUD.
The matching heads are $3600 AUD.
But for the people that can't afford these intakes, a top have production one won't be too far away, with should sell for about $2200 with a 90mm tb.

Sorry the flanges are not for sale separately. I asked people if they wanted them but no one wanted to pay.

Cheers

Just making sure everyone knows these are designed to work with me cnc ported heads. The top have will be for stock lower, then upgrade lower.

Very nice work. I am curious, with each runner coming up into the intake, I noticed the individual trumpets protude up above the bottom surface of the intake. I know that in our intakes, we want swirl, you does this help, or hinder flow? I apologize for my lack of knowledge here but I am most curious to learn.

Thanks,

Ryan

This particular set of intakes is going on a na 4.6L I'm doing. So I wanted to keep the runner a bit longer. It has bonnet clearance issues so thats why them plenums tops are slightly sunk. On other cars the bell mouths would be flush. The next set will be flow benched against a stock intake.
Cheers.

Thanks for the additional info. Looking like a sweet project you got going. In for the results. A set of these would look great on my roject, but i see lots of work to make them fit and function.

Ryan