FUGLY'S NEW 1/4 mile TIMESLIP

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fugly

Went for cruise 350klm's each way to the TOWNSVILLE dragstrip, my closest strip on the weekend to run my 1320kg CENTURA(plus my 100kg) with HE112 supercharged 1UZ
My best time was 12.3sec no mph recorded.
My best mph was 112mph on a 12.6sec run.
The times were run in full street trim, full exhaust on 225/60/15 GT radials

Thanks for the comments guys
Lex, the HE112 is a HARROP engineering product, they make the housing but use EATON rotors, no idea why?
I do have photos but being not good with computers i don't know how to post them.
deankdx, i have no 60ft times which i'm pretty pi#*ed about.
Yeh its fun to drive but i keep breaking things, 1st:melted pistons, 2nd: fried auto & now the lsd is playing up

700km and 12 seconds, "excellent"

Fried auto & sus lsd must be a pain in the a**e but melted pistons, ouch!
I hope that was pre road trip, or did you walk home?

Got the supercharger on & going on the 25th may, drove it to the INGHAM car show on 26th may melted the pistons on the 28th may, trailered home that day, put in another standard spare motor ,going again about 18th june, fitted bigger injectors on 16th july, gearbox failed on 17th july while getting retuned, another standard box in & going on 20th july , raced in TOWNSVILLE on 22th july which has finnished the lsd ,still fine to drive just can't count on drive to both wheels at the moment, all this in between going away for work a couple weeks at a time.

12.3 seconds is very impressive....What car did you do that with? How much whp and weight is this car?

That is a fast car...get running into the mid 11's and you are running with the big boys, Vipers, Turbo'd porsche's, Z06 Vette's etc....Getting very close.....:headbang:

Go to VIDEO & PICTURES then V8CENTURA for pics & more info.
The outside does look a bit different now(greens gone, now got R/T charger style front guard strips in orange) but the engine bay is at least current