Fugly finally gets a time slip

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

fugly

I went for a drive last weekend down to Mackay (about 800ks each way) to watch a round of the Nostalga drags & decided to enter, i had a great day, i would have won the street machine bracket if i didn't red light in final (he broke out). Still i got a runner up trophy!.
My best time was a 13.79 @ 99.64mph , that was run on street tyres (they hooked up well) , i had no exhaust on the car.
I am reasonable happy with that time, i was very happy to make it back home with no problems.

Motor, Standard 1990 crown.
Computer, Autronic SMC.
Extractors, Custom 4 into 1's, 1 3/4 inch mandrells.
Ignition, Twin MSD6AL's as modules, rest as toyota made it.
Gearbox, Standard auto shifted by tiptronic controller.

There is photo's of my car in the photo's & video's thread, i have fitted a cold air induction since the photo's were taken.

I'm running 3.7s with 225/60/15 GT radials (about 25.5" tall).
I was shifting at 6300-6400 allowing for the slowas flaring shifts of the standard gearbox, RPM was probably about 6600-6700 by the time the next gear finally engaged.
I am changing the diff ratio to 4.0's and am going to run 23.5" tall slicks when I race next, as at the moment its only doing about 5000 RPM across the finishing line.
This should also improve my 60 FT time which is best of 2.119 sec's.

fugly said:
I'm running 3.7s with 225/60/15 GT radials
my 60 FT time which is best of 2.119 sec's.
wow thats quite impressive, do you run custom manifolds or crown or celsius type?
i think my big falcon in its next incarnation has the potential to run a low 14 i would imagine.my plans are W58 3.45LSD 215/60/15 or 225/50/16s on a crown motor in an XE sedan. still umming and ahhing about headers.
thanks Dean

I had a set of custom 4 into 1 extractors made using 1 3/4 mandrell bends.
I don't have any photo's of the extractors out of the car, but you can see some of them in the photos of my car in the photos/videos thread.
I had no exhaust on when i raced.