Parts FS: MINES ECU for 93/94 UCF11

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
sorry all I didnt know so many questions had been asked. Everything I have read about mines indicate they are NOT made for FI engines. I have no spec info on this product, Also i anyone in the SoCal area would be willing to test run this for me to further information on it I would appreciate it.
here is a pic of pin outs. if you want any other photos let me know of what and I'll snap away.

Attachments

• DSC00841.jpg
    DSC00841.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 13
Price drop!!!

Price dropped to $500, its just sitting and making no one happy. This price is less by $200 then what I paid for it 4 years ago.

What are the details of it... just looks like a stock ECU.. timing curve, intended mods for the map etc?

I dont know the details other then that it was a stock ECU that was "re-mapped" by MINES. they have a web site with technicals that I don't really understand, (some of it is over my head some of it is translation issues) if your local and want to try it out that would be great for me.

I dont know the details other then that it was a stock ECU that was "re-mapped" by MINES. they have a web site with technicals that I don't really understand, (some of it is over my head some of it is translation issues) if your local and want to try it out that would be great for me.

Thanks... If I were near I would, but way too much risk otherwise with 100% unknowns.. sounds interesting tho.