Cars For Sale FS 92 SC400 Parts/Project Car, Located in Montebello, CA

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

claus44

Asking Price: $1000, but any offer above $600 will be considered. Great opportunity to make some cash if you have the time and space to part out this car smile.gif

Please contact me via PM on Lextreme or Club Lexus

92 SC400
Color: Garnet Pearl
VIN: JT8UZ30CXN0024198
Miles: 169K

Description of Vehicle: Car is driveable without any mechanical problems(other than weak alternator and tire rubbing due to accident damage). Vehicle is a salvaged retention but as far as I know, the insurance company never salvaged the vehicle title since they claimed it will cost them $500 to do so. I tried to be "good" and went into DMV asking to replace the vehicle title to "Proof of Ownership" title (since the car is considered totaled by the insurance company), however, DMV told me that I cannot do it since the insurance company never reported the car as a totaled vehicle.

Goods:

Headlight housings, High Beam housings, radiator, a/c condensor and many other parts are like new and have only been used for 2~3 years.

Power steering pump, power steering high pressure hose, timing belt, and water pump were replaced about 40k (4 years) ago.

VIS CF Hood

Custom Trunk in Black Suede with Plexi Glassed Amp Rack

Tokico Shocks and Espiller Springs (factory suspension will be given to buyer as well)

Poly Urethane bushings in lower control arm, brand new upper control arm bushing still in box

Michelin Pilot Exalto with plenty of tread left.

Bads:

Dirver side rear quarter panel has been hit and damaged, driver side rear view mirror is damaged, front bumper lip damaged and not in place.

Part of driver side front wheel liner is gone, windshiwld fluid reservoir leaks.

No sound system since I've removed most of the equipment, but the speakers and the subwoofer are still there. Factory radio will be given to buyer.

Driver side A-pillar trim broke when I tried to remove some of my equipment.

More pictures can be seen on http://www.clublexus.com/forums/lexus-vehicles-classifieds/452953-fs-92-sc400-parts-project-car.html

Thank you.

Are you willing to sell just the CF hood and the driver's headlight if it's still clear? If you're willing to part it out, how's the interior? :icon16:

If I have room to park another car, this car will be my second SC.