Parts FS: 1UZFE Twin turbo kit, 1UZFE stock motor and transmission for sale.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

One Hot

-What is your First & Last name: Dennis C
-What is your email?: hchan1213 at gmail
-What is your phone number? PM me
-What is your City? : New York
-What is your State? : NY
-What is your Zipcode? : 11234

I'm parting out some parts...First on the agenda is I'm selling a 1UZFE Twin Turbo Kit includes manifold, 2x Garrett DBB turbos GT2871R, 2x Garrett turbo blankets, downpipe, oil return lines, water feed + return, bell intercooler with ic piping (excludes BOV), custom water neck, power steering bracket. I ran this kit at 9-10 psi on stock fuel and ECU and a raising fuel regulator with walbro with no issues...This kit is ready to bolt on to any 1UZ...I can almost guarantee this is the only 1UZ turbo kit you will see in existence in the world right now that is for sale..It can be yours for $3700 + shipping...I will entertain reasonable offers...

I'm also selling stock 1UZFE for $500 or best offer with no engine harness and a stock 1UZFE transmission for $400 or best offer..

I'm selling a 1UZFE Twin Turbo Kit includes:

• Custom manifolds,
• 2x Garrett DBB turbos GT2871R,
• 2x Garrett turbo blankets, downpipe,
• Oil feed and return lines
• Water feed + return
• Bell intercooler with ic piping (excludes BOV),
• Custom water neck

This kit is ready to bolt on to any 1UZ...I can almost guarantee this is the only 1UZ turbo kit you will see in existence in the world right now that is for sale. This kit capable of 700hp to your 1UZFE

It can be yours for $3700 + shipping...

I can also include Flex-A-Lite electric fans with controller for extra $200.

Best way to contact me is through email: hchan1213 at gmail.com. I will respond same day. Thank you!

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0578.jpg

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0561.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0556.jpg

one-hot-11320-albums-tt-1uzfe-11976-picture-img-1318-29720.jpg