Wanted Front Hydraulic Assembly Needed (pic)

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Smitherz

Hey guys the engine I am going to use for my project is missing the front hydraulic assembly and pulley. I would really appreciate it if someone had an extra laying around that they would part with. Here is a nifty picture showing what I'm working with (or without).

hydro_pulley.jpg

Anyone have a spare hydraulic pulley assembly (with bolts to attach it if possible) they could sell me? The auto-yards around me are PATHETIC. I also need o2 sensors as they broke them while delivering the engine to me. I have my engine torn down and am waiting on gaskets, powdercoated intake and these parts at the moment.

I would also take a Crown fan bracket as they should be a direct replacement for this hydraulic pump. I was just going to throw it in as I recieved it but I decided to dive into this engine, clean it up right, inspect the valvetrain, injectors and the like. Aahhh I'm so close to putting this engine back together and then the fun begins :fingersx:

The List
1. Pulley or Crown fan pulley
2. o2 sensors
3. a new spark plug wire set if anyone has one they want to unload.

For that bracket/pulley, you can look at 2UZ motors. They have just a bracket with pulley, no pump. It is a bolt in. 2UZ one is on the left. I destroyed the hydro pulley on the 1UZ one removing it.

2uz-idler%20(Medium).jpg

Thanks Edwin_S I appreciate it.
I just made a deal with someone yesterday who is going to sell me one off of his Toyota Tundra that he is parting out. I am hoping this part will take care of my needs. Like Cebby says, it should give me a idler pulley and get rid of the pump function which is exactly what I need.

If things don't work out I will definitely be needing your though! Thx again :beerchug:

I'll post some pix up of the pulley when I bolt it on. It should be nice and clean.