Friendliest Country

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Our friends from down under is rated 3 friendliest country in the world. US is rated 6th. No wonder our members from Australia are so nice. Article from Forbes.com

Friendly and friendliest are relative terms of course depending on who you are and what you stand for.

I for one would trade our rediculous example of political excrement for Australia's President in a HEARTBEAT. This world need MORE leadership like this. (assuming the following is correctly associated with Prime Minister John Howard of Australia)

"Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we
have experienced a surge in patriotism by the ma jority of Australians'.

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'. 'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask
is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us. '

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.' "

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

JBrady,

John Howard was voted out of power 18 months ago.

We now have a left wing Government with a Prime Minister who is great at spin and not much else.

The way we're headed is we (the Asutralians) will be told to adapt to the migrants ways or we can immigrate to where they came from.

JBrady,

John Howard was voted out of power 18 months ago.

We now have a left wing Government with a Prime Minister who is great at spin and not much else.

The way we're headed is we (the Asutralians) will be told to adapt to the migrants ways or we can immigrate to where they came from.

Rod,

Man do I feel ignorant. That was emailed to me and I didn't even snap to the fact that John Howard is gone. What a pity. We need real men (and women) like him leading our countries.

Regarding your current admin... unfortunately the USA is on the same path.

God help us all.

Yeah,

Our new man "Kevin '07" will end up digging us a hole so deep my Great Grandchildren will still be paying it off.

Last time this mob had control it took us 10 years to get out of debt and then get ahead.

It's taken 18 months for Kevin to blow 10 years hard work by John and his team.

good to see another liberal there, rod.

actually XR, there WAS a 20bil surplus in our piddly little economy, and in 6 months it went from 18bil surplus to staring down the barrell of a 42bil DEFICIT.

yay. i look forward to the next "recession australia had to have".

and Lex - aussies are more likely to step over you if you are dead than americans. apparently beer, and catching the train on time is more important than someone else's wellbeing.

I was referring to the previous U.S gov !!
On the deficit ?? We are still way behind other countries..
Not that's anything to be proud of..

ToranaJudd, it's only $900. The other $50 is going to saving the black eyed, yellow spotted pink finch or something (keeping the greenies on side).

Anyway, more money into my project. Yeh!

ToranaJudd, it's only $900. The other $50 is going to saving the black eyed, yellow spotted pink finch or something (keeping the greenies on side).

Anyway, more money into my project. Yeh!

Should be the other way around....money better spent. The way our backwards, head in the sand, 'my grandpa did it that way' primary industry are screwing this country it's headed to shitsville faster than most realise :(