For those drag racing in north America

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

stevieg

Im running into some problems trying to build my celica to 10.0 NHRA legal. Mainly the requirements for SFI certified harmonic balancer, flywheel, clutch, bellhousing. As far as I've been able to tell either no-one makes them or they're all custom 1-off parts?

Any ideas? I've got the tire, hp, suspension and weight to pull a low 10 come spring but will never pass tech

NHRA is a joke. sorry to say. But they have effectively stifled innovation.
btw, have you gotten to the part where overhead cam v8's are prohibited? or did they finally get rid of that retarded restriction?

NHRA is a joke. sorry to say. But they have effectively stifled innovation.
btw, have you gotten to the part where overhead cam v8's are prohibited? or did they finally get rid of that retarded restriction?

Nah haven't seen that part but I'd imagine it's only for some specific classes when they outlawed a bunch of those prototype domestic v8's etc

But yeah but NHRA and IHRA are kind of a pain in the ass

If G.M bring out a 32v the rules will change overnight...
Like they did here with alloy V8's when the Genlll came out..
Std manu blocks shouldn't be outlawed...

exactly what I've been saying for years, and they keep on almost coming out with one.
anyone remember the norstar or the lt6? both engines ultimately replaced with a pushrod ls1 variant. Way to go GM....

I really wish they would take the austrailian racing associations lead on rules and regulations.

Our current andra rules submissions period have just closed, and up for discussion at divisional council level.

On the web it shows when the next window of opportunity of submissions open.
Any input or ideas are greatly accepted.
Need any more info, just ask

www.andra.com.au