Cars For Sale For Sale - 1997 Century V12 - New Zealand

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

CenturyV12

Reluctantly I am selling my 1997 Toyota Century V12 that was bought for a project that never happened.

This is a totally complete car that is 100% driveable. Black 1997 model that has done 133,000kms, it has been really well looked after and all electrics work, engine is quiet and drives smoothly.

The car has been in an accident and was hit in the rear right behind the rear wheel not effecting any driveline, braking or mechanical problems. No dash lights are on and the bootlid closes like normal (with a bit of force more than usual) The car drives like normal. I have not had the damage repaired because I was going to just use the engine/driveline in another vehicle but it is very repairable.
Apart from the usual panelbeating, you would require a new brake light and possibly chrome bumper/trim if it couldnt be repaired to looking new.

I am asking what I paid for it which I think is reasonable for a car of this magnitude. ie. 2 x TV's with remote, Massaging seats, electric closing doors etc. etc.

Im asking for $8000NZD ($6200AUD or $6100USD) or near offer and will export/ship at the buyers expense anywhere in the world.

I would prefer to sell to someone who will do something with this car/engine that will keep in contact as I would love to be doing it.

Please leave your email address if seriously interested and I will send pictures.

Thanks